Chapter 28

WOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!........CHAPTER 28!!!........LET'S SEE WHAT WILL THE BOYS AND THE GIRLS WILL  PLAN???...........LET'S READ IT OUT!!!!!...........AND ENJOY!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

AYESHA'S POV:

The boys went to the corner of the room and started whispering something or as u can say starting planning a prank for us.

And me and Anam went to another room so nobody could hear us.

"So what should we prank?" I asked Anam.

"Oooh!!!.....Got a really funny one!!" Anam said giggling.

"What? tell me!" I said.

"Um...we can put some vaseline on the toilet seat and nobody will know who did it except for us..." Anam explained.

"Ok! this is gonna be so AWESOME!!" I screamed.

"Sshh not too loud!" Anam whispered.

"Oh sorry!.." I said and started laughing like a complete idiot.

"Ok so who will do it?" I asked.

"Um..you!" Anam said pointing towards me.

"How can I?" I said.

"Well....." Anam said.

"Ok! Ok! enough of the detail let's get this started!!......." I said while standing up.

MEANWHILE WITH THE BOYS...........

LOUIS'S POV:

"Ok guys!!!" I yelled.

"How should we prank the girls?.....THINKING FACE ACTIVATE!!" I yelled again and now everyone had weird faces which meant they were thinking....:P

"GOT IT!!!" Liam screamed.

 ********

AYESHA'S POV:

"Wait...Anam I'm really hungry  right now can we please go to Nando's first?" I asked Anam.

"Ash!!!!......" Anam looked at me.

"What?! I'm hungry!!!" I said and gave her the best puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh! Alright!!" Anam said getting up from the bed.

"Let's ask the boys?" Anam asked.

"Yeah! if we go and eat Nando's and tell Niall he will kill us..." I said and we both walked out the door and entered our room.

*****

AYESHA'S POV:

"HEY GO TO YOUR ROOM!!" Louis screamed.

"I guess we are already!" Me and Anam replied.

"WHY ARE U HERE???" Liam said suspecting something.

"We are asking that do you guys want to go to Nando's?" I asked.

"YEAH!!!! but........." Niall said.

"Ok we are going!!!..........anyone wants to come follow us!" I screamed and I think everyone followed.

We all came downstairs and my Grandma was taking a nap!!......(yes!!!).

We tiptoed until we got out of the house and got in the car.

*****

I parked the car and everyone got out....

"Guys can we go home now......." Niall asked.

"Look what you did to him?" Liam said.

"It was a joke!!! come on Niall!" I said.

"So the ghost thing is not real?" Niall asked.

"Ofcourse not doofis head!" I said and smacked the back of Niall's head.

"Promise?" Niall asked.

"Ugh!! Promise!!" I said and we entered the Nando's.

_____________________________________________________________________________

OK GUYS!! HERE'S CHAPTER 28 FOR YA!!!.....I'M SORRY IF U THINK IT'S SHORT...THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG!!........AND OH GUYS!! CHECK OUT MY FELLOW WATTPADIAN'S STORY......IT'S CALLED We Are Helping YOU!!.....IT'S REALLY FUNNY!....AND ANOTHER ONE IS He Jumped Out Of My Balcony Literally....... YOU GUYS WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU CHECK OUT BOTH OF THEM!!!.....AND DON'T FORGET TO VOMMENT!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO