Chapter 5

Anamta's POV:

We were driving in complete silence until Louis spoke up. "Hey guys! Where are we going?"

"Don't you guys want to go to your tour bus or something?" Ash said while taking a turn.

"Yeah but we don't know where it is...wait let me call our bus driver" Liam said.

I grinned. "Yeah you do that!"

Then Harry spoke up. "What are your names? We owe you big time for back there."

Ash rolled her eyes. "My name is Ash and this is my best friend in the whole world Anamta"

"But, I heard you call her Anam and then Annie. And now you tell me her name's Anamta?" said Niall.

"My name is Anamta. Ash calls me Anam. Everyone calls me Annie since they can't pronounce my name right," I explained.

"Oh." they chorused.

"Anamta, hm," said Zayn.

My eyes widened "Dude! You said my name right!" Ash laughed and Zayn grinned.

Ash's POV:

Liam was talking to someone on the phone. I guess it was the bus driver. But, he looked upset and worried. "Why are you upset Liam? Is everything alright?" I asked.

 "Yeah," Liam said. "But he's far away and it's almost dawn."

"You know what that means?" Niall asked.

"Slumber party!" Shouted Harry and Louis. It startled me and almost caused me to swerve off the road and hit a tree. Somehow, I managed to stay on the road.

"What the hell guys! We almost hit that tree!" I exclaimed. My hands were clenched tightly on the steering wheel and I was sweating bulllets.

"You guys can't stay over at our place!" Anam said.

I agreed. "Yeah, I can't have five guys staying over at my place!"

"But we're One Direction!" said Harry.

"One Direction my foot. You're still guys and I'm still a girl who's not having you over at her place." I said.They all started giving me puppy dog eyes. I just laughed.

"That won't work. My eyes are on the road idiots!"

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Anam turn to look at them. "Anam! Don't!" I yelled. She was a sucker for puppy dog faces. She quickly snapped her head back.

"Haha! You can't resist us!" sang Harry. I almost melted.

"Pwetty please, with a cherry on top," said Louis in a cute voice.

"Why are you so mean?" whined Niall.

"I'm not mean," I said. "I'm just refusing to let you guys into my house while I'm living with Annie and my grandma."

"Oh, come on!" exclaimed Liam.

"Guys, if she doesn't want to, don't force her," said Zayn quietly.

"Ash..." begged Anam silently with her eyes. Not her too!

"Fine," chorused the other four in depressed tones. I gulped.

"You can leave us, all alone...." said Liam.

"out in the dark and cold," continued Harry.

"with nothing to eat..." sighed Niall.

"...but dead rats," Louis finished.

I grimmaced. "Fine. You can stay." I said, giving in. Anam cheered along with One Direction.

"A slumber party! Wohoo!" Liam grinned.

"But...only on one condition," I grinned evilly.

__________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS DID YOU LIKE IT?

DO U HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS THAT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT????(COMMENT BELOW)

SO GUYS VOMMMENT!!

XOXOXOXOXO