Chapter 36

HEYA!! SECOND CHAPPIE FOR THE DAY!!..HOPE IT'S OF TWO PAGES!!!....ENJOY!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

AYESHA'S POV:

"ASH!!! ASH!!!....." I heard Anam scream.

I was alarmed and starting going to the room where Anam was but I was pulled back...

"Hey let me go!!" I said trying to break free.

"No! i think it's a trap!" Harry said.

"OH COME ON!!" I said as I broke free and rushed into the room where Anam was getting ready..

"Where are you going?" I asked Anam who was in a hurry.

"Come on! we need to go! it's an emergency!! Put your shoes on!! QUICK!" Anam shouted and I did what I was told until.....

When I put my feet in my sneakers they were somehow mushy and slimey....And now Both of my feet were dipped in slime thingy but I didn't care and carried on cuz I thought there was really something Happening!...And I ran out the door....But then I was splatted which looked like blue slime....

"OH MY GOD!!" I screamed and I was now fully covered with blue slime and I was being sprinkled by something...

I lookde up and there was a huge bucket of feather's and it was tilted which caused the all the feathers to stick on me.

Everyone was laughing there heads off and I was just standing there.....

*CLICK* *CLICK*

"Hye who's taking pictures??" I shouted angrily and everyone rose up their hands even Haary and Louis.

The things got even better when I slipped....

"You guys are in so much trouble!!" I yelled.

"That's for ruining my hair!...YEAH TEAM ZAYN RULES!!!" Zayn screamed.

"I can't believe you Anam!!" I said.

"Sorry Ash!..." Anam said coming over to hug me but I dodged the hug and now she was lying on the floor.

Everyone giggled.

"Don't think it's over!" I yelled and came towards Niall and Zayn.

"Harry take Liam! Louis take Niall! I'll take care of Zayn!" I instructed and Louis and Harry picked up Niall and Liam and threw them on the blue slimey floor.

When I came close to Zayn he was backing away...

"I'm not gonna hurt your precious little hair this time but BEWARE!!" I yelled and Harry and Louis followed me into the room where we were planning.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" Louis shouted and then I gave him the death glare.

"Sorry...." Louis said.

"Now we reallyneed to take revenge!" I said interwining my hands together and rubbing them....

"Oh you reallly are up to something.." Harry said as I stood up.

"Oh yes I am!" I said and took out my Laptop...

I opened it and twitter was already open and in the first tweet it was a picture I opened it up to see whom it was and IT WAS ME!!....COVERED IN BLUE SLIME....I LOOKED LIKE A SMURF CHICKEN!!

I heard giggling behind me.

"WHAT?!" I said facing back.

"That..." Louis pointed to the screen.

"What are you going to do with that Laptop?" Harry asked.

"You don't know anything about Google do you?" I asked Harry.

***

"THIS IS SO AWESOME!!..." Louis said.

"Wait till they see that...." Harry said.

"Hahaha THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC!!" I exclaimed.

_____________________________________________________________________________

WELL I CAN TELL IT'S NOT OF TWO PAGES......BUT HERE YA GO!....AND I THINK I'LLPOST ANOTHER CHAPTER BUT LATER!!......:)

PEACE OUT DUDES!!!!