Chapter 32

Wohoooooooooooo!........Soon enough after I post this chappie i will be reaching 5000 READS!!!........WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!.....So back to the story DUDES!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

AYESHA'S POV:

"You guys are so gonna pay!!" I said as I wiped my face with the towel.

"Oh yeah?!...How much?" Louis said and the boys giggled.

"You both so deserved it!" Zayn said grinning.

"Hey!" I said and picked up my pilloe and threw it over at Zayn...It messed up his hair.

"Ooooohhh!!" Anam said smiling.

"Hey! NO ONE MESSES WITH THE DO!!!" Zayn screamed pointing towards his hair which was all ruffled up by now.

And then he threw the pillow hard at me but I ducked down and the pillow hitted Anam which caused her to fall but I caught her.

"Hey! no one messes with my bestie!" I said and picked up the pillow and threw it HARDER....but Zayn hid behind Louis....Andthe pillow in turn hitted Louis....Oooh That must've hurt!!..

"Hey!!!...Now no one throws a pillow at my Boo Bear!" Harry shouted.

"Oh yeah?!" I asked.

"Yeah..." Harry said while crossing his arms.

"Ok! then!" I said and picked up another pillow and threw it at Louis again.

"Hey! I'm not a pillow target you know!!" Louis said.

"Hey!!...." Harry shouted again while picking up a pillow.

"WAIT!!!!!" Louis screamed.

"WHAT?!" Me and Harry yelled.

"Are we having a pillow fight?" Louis asked.

"Um..does....This!..*Throwing pillow on Harry* counts as a pillow fight?" Iasked.

"Ouch!" Harry said and rubbed his arm.

"Yes!...." Louis said.

"Ok then PILLOW FIGHT!!!" I screamed until I was interrupted by Louis.

"WAIT!!...EVERYONE GRAB A PILLOW!!!....*Everyone grabs a pillow* NOW!" Louis said as he had his pillow fighting face on.

"Ok....PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!!!" I screamed.

_____________________________________________________________________________

OK! I KNOW THIS IS A SHORT CHAPPIE BUT I LIKE YOU GUYS TO THINK ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE PILLOW FIGHT?.....OK THERE IS A GOOD NEWS AND A BAD NEWS.....DO YOU WANNA KNOW?,......YOU GUYS CAN GUESS THE BOTH NEWSES *I'm not even sure thats a word*......

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION....CUZ.......THEY ARE AWESOME!.....AND I JJUST LOVE THEIR SONGS!....AND THEY ARE FULL OF AWESOMENESS!!....I MEAN THEY HAVE SWAGG!!!..xD