Chapter 9

ASH'S POV:

"Ash wake up right now!" Grandma shouted from downstairs.

I woke up with a start and stumbled out of bed. My legs tangled in something and I fell down on someone. My head hit the floor. I looked up and saw I was on Niall.

"It's raining cows!!" Niall cried, jerking awake.

"Hey!" I said punching Niall.

"Ouch! Would you mind getting off of me?" Niall asked.I got off of him and headed to my room's door.

"I'm awake Grandma!" I shouted back down to Grandma.

"Good! You awake! Can you please go and get groceries?" Grandma shouted back up.

 "Okay!" I said. I knew first hand what would happen if I didn't obey her right now.

"Guys! Do you want to come?" I said waking them up.

"Carrots! Wait, what?" Louis said as he rubbed his eyes.

"I'm gonna say this one time. Whoever wants to go get groceries say I." I said.

"I!"chorused Anam and all the guys except Zayn, who was still asleep. On closer inspection I found headphones plugged into his ears with loud music blaring.

"We can get lots of carrots!" Louis grinned.

"Great, meet you guys at the front door in half an hour," I said and turned to go. "Oh, and remember to activate your girly voices around my Grandma."

My hand was on the bathroom door's door knob when it was slapped away.(OUCH!..:P)

"Hey!" I cried and saw Anam smirking.

"Me first," She sang and opened the door to step in.

"No way, me first," I said and blocked her way.

"I believe I get to go first," said Liam and he stepped in between us.

"Ladies! Ladies! We all know get to go first," said Harry, putting a hand on my and Liam's shoulders.

"Ahem, Ahem! Mr.Horan coming through!" Niall said and he pushed us away.

"No fair!" I yelled and shoved him back.

"Yeah!" Anam agreed and she ducked under Harry to enter the bathroom. Niall grabbed her leg and pulled her back. I took the opportunity to run inside. But I was yanked back by someone pulling my arms.

"Let go!" I screamed as I tried to free my arms.

"After, I go in first!" said Harry and Anam simultaneously. Harry flashed her a smirk which caused a blush on her cheeks.

That's when I lost my balance and fell back onto Liam who fell on Harry who in turn stumbled on Anam and Niall. We all tumbled to the ground.

As we struggled to get free, we heard the flush of a toilet. Our heads up to the door down the hall. Zayn stepped out whistling and paused when he saw us.

"What?" he questioned.

I slapped my forehead. How could I be so stupid? There was another bathroom down the hall!

There was some pushing beneath me and I fell off. I saw Anam stand up and she rushed inside the bathroom.

"Losers!" She sang and shut the door. Just then I heard screaming coming from inside.

ANAM'S POV:

"Losers!" I sang and shut the door on their surprised faces. I went over to the counter and grabbed my toothbrush.

I looked into the mirror while brushing my teeth and thats when I noticed him behind me.

I spat the toothpaste onto the mirror and screamed.

It was one of those moments when you think you're completely alone and you later notice someone else is there. I twisted around to see Louis sleeping in the bathtub.

Crap, he'd really scared the hell out of me. I thought it was Freddy from the movie! (Nightmare On Elm Street).

Just then the door burst open and Ash barged in with a baseball bat.

"Nobody move!" She yelled. Harry peeked in from behind her and I hastily wiped off the paste from my mouth.

When Ash saw Louis sleeping in the bathtub, she burst out in laughter and behind her Harry was staring at Louis and was grinning like an idiot. (Sorry Harry..)

"Anam you seriously scared me!" Ash said wiping a tear from her face.

"You didn't get scared of Louis did you?" Harry asked.

"Harry first of all scan the bathroom and tell me what the most unusual thing about it is?" I said giving him a 'duh' look.

"Louis sleeping in the bathtub. Yeah, you're right, but you got scared of Louis and not those big mean Thugs" Harry said poking.

"Well...this is a different situation.." I said.

"Yeah right!" Harry said, waking up Louis.

"I'm awake what did I miss?" Louis said, scanning the room and checking where he was lying. "Fallen asleep again in the wrong place? Again.." Louis asked Harry.

"Yeah!" Harry said grinning.

"Ok Anam you get changed and meet me downstairs..k?" Ash asked.

"K!" I said.

Everyone left the bathroom and finally, I was alone

*****

ASH'S POV:

I was standing with my Grandma, who was telling me what to get.

"Okay Grandma I'll get the groceries and you get some rest okay?" I said.

"Fine, and where are girls?" Grandma asked.

"Um...They are coming with me to get the groceries" I said shaking madly. I thought she had found out our secret.

Suddenly we heard footsteps and in came the 5 boys (girls) who were looking extremely tired but still ready to go.

"Where's Harry?" I questioned.

"He's sleeping and he doesn't want to be disturbed." Liam whispered softly.

"Okay Grandma we are leaving now and don't forget to get some rest or you'll get a pain in your back." I said to Grandma who was nodding and knitting at the same time.

******

Harry's POV:

I was sleeping like there was no tommorow but I was disturbed by footsteps which I think were coming upstairs to my room.

"Guys! I said don't disturb me I'm really tired!!" I said to someone who was I think at the door.

But I saw Ash's Grandma.... coming towards me...(OH CRAP!).

_____________________________________________________________________________

DA DA DADUM!!

HEY AWESOME PEOPLE!!

DID U GUYS LIKE IT??

I WOULD LIKE TOTHANK RESYDUL-DAMAGEXOX FOR HELPING ME IN THIS CHAPTER...........AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND DONT FORGET TO VOMMENT!!.

XOXOXO