Chapter 13

Flashback:

We went to Nando's and ate till our stomachs were full.

But then we started running because they were chased by fans again! (sorry kinda suckish flashback.......i know!!)

*****

"AW!! NOT AGAIN!!" The boys chorused.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!" Anam and I screamed. This time we were all running like maniacs.

"Guys come on!! You are running like girls!!!" I said running because I was ahead of everyone holding Anam's hand so she wouldn't trip.

"Hey!!" The boys chimed.

"Stop with the complaining and start running like teenagers and a ADULT!!" Anam said while putting pressure saying "Adult" because Louis was lacking behind.

"Hey!! Who are you calling a adult!! I'll show you!!" Louis said, who started running like he was chased by dogs.

We all started laughing but......but........we ran into a DEAD END!!.

Me and Anam started running slowly because we didn't want to crash our faces in the wall but we were too late to tell the boys. Unfortunately of the boys except for Liam, they all face planted on the wall and stood up holding their noses which turned red.

"Ow!! That hurt" Louis exclaimed in funny tone because of holding his nose.

Then suddenly Fans came runnig towards us and gathered around us like we were some kind of show pieces.

"OMG CAN YOU PLEASE SIGN OUR POSTERS!!" The girls said while giving the pens to them and the boys signed everything and were finished in about a half hour.

"Are you guys done? Can we please go home now??" I said to the boys and they all nodded.

We finally reached my house and my Grandma was standing on the door tapping her foot looking worried.

"You guys are so busted!" Zayn said.

"You know you are forgetting that you are also with us" I snapped back and Zayn became silent.

_____________________________________________________________________________

HEY DUDES AND DUDETTS!! VAS HAPPENIN??

I HOPE U GUYX LIKED IT......AND THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE PRETTY MUCH LATE CUZ OF THE EXAMZ WHICH R STARTIN FROM TOMMORROW.....PLZ PRAY FOR ME.......CUZ I REALLY NEED SOME PRAYERS TO HELP ME THROUGH.....

SO TELL ME WHATCHA THINK BYE CMMENTING BELOW.........AND VOMMENT!!

XOXOXOXO