Chapter 29

AHEM! AHEM! *LOUIS COMMENTATOR VOICE* HERE!!! IS!!! THE!!!! 29!! CHAPTER!!! OF!!! FAN NAPPED!!!.....OK WAIT!!!!! LOVE TO DO THIS!!...HESITATION!!!!!!.....:P........SO I THINK YOU GUYS WOULD BE NEEDING ARMOUR AND LIFE INSURANCE ON THIS CHAPTER......;)......SO READ THIS CHAPPIE!!......IT'S FULL OF AWESOMENESS!!!.....ENJOY!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

AYESHA'S POV:

I wore my purple sneakers yeah the ones which got all muddy from the car crash but I cleaned them up.......SO!.....Blue jeans and a blue T and my hair was in a ponytail....and Anam was her girly-self.....You know Hair open navy blue skinny jeans and black T-shirt!.

ENOUGH OF THE DETAIL ALREADY WOMAN!!!

Hey! I was explaining the readers what we looked lke!

You did'nt even start writing!!

I did'nt cuz SOMEBODY! interrupted!!!

I did'nt interrupted!!

OK SHUT UP!!

*Run aways with a sad face*

FINALLY!!!!!

******

I parked the car and we all got out and started walking towards NANDO'S.

"Guys I'm scared!!" Niall whined.

"Scared? That the girl will come out of the T.V and eat your flesh out and only your bones will remain which will be feeded to the hungry pets of hers..." I said grinning.

(WE ENTERED NANDO'S)

"Please tell me your joking, Ash.." Niall siad.

" Relax, Niall. I was joking. Ask Anam for confirmation!" I grinned.

"Man!, we guys got you good! You all were totally fooled! and Liam was scared the most!" Anam laughed.

"I was not. Liam Payne is never scared!" Liam said.

"Sure, keep telling yourself that." Zayn snorted.

"Zayn! Whose side are you on?!" whined Liam.

"The winning side," Zayn said as a matter of factly. Liam punched his arm.

"Ouch! I meant, I'm on your side!!" Zayn said stroking his hand where Liam punched him.

"Zayn, I thought we would always be together!" Louis said.

"Louis, get out of my way!" said Niall pushing Louis out of the way.

"Less talking more eating!" Niall said and ran up to the table next to a couple I guess. The girl had dark wavy brown hair, hazel eyes and creamy skin. She was wearing a peach shirt with white trousers and sandals and the boy had black messy hair, light blue eyes and a black hoodie with frayed jeans and he had a pale skin. He was looking like a vampire.......But vampires are'nt real, so the guy can't be a vampire even though he looks like he wants to suck out the blood out of the guys.

"When do you ever stop thinking about food?" Harry said.

"The same time Louis stops thinking about carrots, Harry" Niall shot back.

"But that's never!" Harry said astonished.

"Exactly, cave-girl hair." Niall nodded.

We all laughed and made our way towards the table, right next to the boy and girl.

"I sit on the seat next to the window!" called Louis and ran towards the chair.

"No fair!" I cried.