Chapter 40

• Dedicated to My Readers!...<3

Hey guys!!....This is the Last Chapter of this Humor filled crazy Fan-Fic......I hope you guys like it.......:)

_____________________________________________________________________________

ANAM'S POV:

"So whatcha guys wanna do?" I asked everyone.

"Um...Let's see Zayn's pretty much crying, Liam's in a state of shock, Niall's is checking his breath every second and Me, Harry, Louis and you were pretty much laughing till now..." Ash explained.

"I want to drink some coffee..." Louis said raising his hand up in the air.

"Yeah! Me too!" Ash raised her hand aswell..

"Well...Starbucks right?" I asked and Louis and Ash were nodding and grinning like idiots.

"LET'S GO!" Ash screamed.

"Wait...I'm not done with fixing my breath..." Niall screamed from the bathroom.

"Niall I think when you'll drink coffee the mayo taste will wear off..." Ash said and the bathroom door flung open with Niall all dressed up in his Red Polo shirt, slightly grey pants and supra's...

"Liam let's go!" I said to Liam but he didn't move so Louis and Harry carried him and Zayn was dragged by Niall and Ash...I just laughed.

"And at this time of the day everyone I mean phsyco girls who try to abduct you whenever they see you are in school..." I explained.

"THANK GOD!!" The boys screamed looking at the ceiling.

"Now Let's go!" I said and we all walked out wait we all except for Zayn who was dragged out....went downstairs....Our Grandma was at an appointment......

We all ran towards the door that who would get out first but that ended up in everyone crashing down...

"ONE AT A TIME!!" Ash screamed and everyone nodded and everyone did it at the same time and then again we came crashing down...

"WAIT!!...Let me get out first!" I screamed.

"Na-uh The Carrot Ninja goes first! HIYA!" Louis screamed.

"Na-uh The Tomboy Ninja goes first!! HA!!!" Ash screamed.

"AHEM!...MAYO BREATH GOES FIRST!!" Niall screamed.

"Ok...Ok...I go first!" Liam said and we just stood there watching Liam who was out of the house...and we were inside looking at him...we looked like idiots....

"Who's the youngest?" Liam screamed.

"ME!!!" Ash screamed.

"Now...you come out first.." Liam said and Ash got out.

"Now who's the second youngest?" Liam asked and I raised my hand and walked through the door.

AFTER 10 MINUTES

Yeah it took 10 minutes for everyone to get out cuz Louis AKA Carrot Ninja said that he was not the oldest and  then that argument ended in about 9 minutes and everyone which meant only Louis got out in one minute...as he wanted to have the last bite of his carrot...

We all walked down the street...

Me and Anam were watching the boys backs so that we could make them run from the fans...and before us were Harry, Zayn and Niall and before them were Louis and Liam....LILO!!...xD

"So which one are you gonna buy?" Ash asked me.

"Um...The simple one or the Frapuccino.." I said and Ash nodded...As soon as we saw the logo..Ash was already hyper Ash screamed.