chapter sixteen

rachel woke up still at her computer her neck was hurting given the uncomfortable position she had fallen asleep in.

she sat stretched nd rubbed her aching neck before her eyes focused on her computer screen she quickly clicked the unopened email and read then read it again and then a third time as she could believe what said. unable to controll her emotions she screamed in happiness and was jumping around her room he was coming gack her heart raced.

then her dads came rushing through with her dad hiram holding a gun and they both looked terrified.

" rachel what happened" leroy asked as hiram lowered his gun.

" im sorry i scared you its seb he is coming home" rachel said

" we thought we were been robbed" hiram said

" im sorry " rachel said

her dad left her room rachel was so excited she couldnt sleep she pacee her room continually unable to sit down as she was to excited.

meanwhile

seb was at the hotel his mom was asleep but he couldn't he still couldnt believe any of this he hated waiting for their flight he wanted to be home now he wanted to see rachel. they hadnt even been apart a week yet it felt like a life time. he ached to ses her to hold ber to kiss her full lips he wanted to punch his dad but that wasnt exactly a new feeling.

the hours dragged but finally sebastian was now sat on the plane with his mom who was sat behind him they were in first class.

" seb i know its easier said than done but tapping your foot like that is annoying so try to relax you will see her in a matter of hours" his mom said

" i want to see her as soon as we land" sebastian said

" my sister nora is picking us from the airport we can drop you off at rachel's on the way to their house" she said sebastian smiled.

maggie reached over and stroked his cheek a look of pride on her race and live in her eyes.

" its lovely to see you like this well not like this this shouldn't have hapoened but seeing you in love is a beautiful thing. am i going to meet her i would like her to kniw you atleast have one parent that isnt an absolute shit" maggie said.

" she doesnt know about dad" sebastian said

" pardon " maggie said

" he told me if i didnt break up with her he was sending me to france now rachel int very secure with her looks and she has been hurt in the past so i couldnt dump her. so i told her my dad didnt like dalton and was sending me to paris to my old school " sebastian said

" you went to paris inorder to save her been heartbroken " maggie asked her hand on her chest.

" well yeah " sebastian said

" i dont think i have ever been more proud of you" maggie said

" im going to tell her the thruth but maybe tomorrow not tonight i just want to cuddle her tonight" sebastian said

" she is a lucky girl" maggie said

meanwhile

rachel was tiding around the house unable to sit still she had checked the lima airport arrivals and there is only one flight from paris due in today so she knew when he would be landing.

" rachel honey try to relax why dont you go have a nice bath sweetheart time wont go any quicker you might has well" hiram said

" i might  just do that" rachel said

meanwhile

sebastian  was looking out ofthe window as the pilots voice anmounced they were getting ready to land.

meanwhile

rachel was now back downstairs having had her bath she was surprised to see keroy with his jacket on he was also holding out hers for her.

" daddy" rachel said

" he lands in twenty minutes we live twenty minutes away he has to get off the plane and get his luggage so you can be there to greet him " leroy said rachel hugged her dad and grabbed her jacket.

" thank you" rachel said as she and leroy headed to his car.

" dont worry i knwo what he means to you and i know what you mean to him" leroy said as he set off driving.

meanwhile

as the plane headed to the terminal sebastian felt a mix of emotions mainly happy and seeing rachel but also nervous about his dad.

after what felt like forever they got off the plane and made their way to baggage claim sebastian looked at his mom.

" are you ok you look knackered " sebastian asked seeing his mom looking exhausted.

"  im fine i have got you thats all that matters" she said his mom was beautiful she had light brown hair cut into a bob she had the same green eyes. today she looked older and pale sebastian couldnt help but be concerned.

after getting their luggage they made their way through to arrivals and there she was stood with her dad leroy looking around for hi. ghen she saw him her face lit up and she ran to him he met her half way before wrapping his arms tightly round her as she cried into his chest.

" im here now" sebastian said showering her face with kisses.

" hello im leroy berry rachel's dad" leroy said near by.

" im maggie sebastian's mom lovely to meet you" maggie said.

" im here " sebastian said rachel pulled away slightly to look up at him and they kissed.

" its like something out of a movie isnt it" leroy said.

" its love" maggie said.

" i was going to come straight to your house" sebastian said wiping the happy tears from her cheeks.

" i thought you might but my dad knew i was to desperate to wait" rachel said

" i have missed you so much" sebastian said

" i have missed you more than i thought was possible" rachel said

" rachel this is my mom maggie  mom this is rachel" sebastian said rachel felt embarrassed meeting her with all her make up smudge with crying.

" hi" rachel said shyly.

" its lovely to meet you please dont be nervous about meeting me i know how happy you make seb  he was so restless on the plane as he couldnt wait to see you" maggie said rachel turned and looked at sebastian who for the first time ever faintly blushed.

" well well isnt this a lovely little reunion " charles said....

author notice

hi guys hoping to get the next chapter done tonight