chapter twelve

the following day after school trent headed for mckinley to give rachel sebastian's email address he was so pleased that they had found away to communicate with sebastian.

thruth was given how ngry hus dad bad been there were worried he might have done something sebastian wasnt soft he was tough but his dad terrified him they all knew that. thats why they understand when sebastian was brutal it was the way he had been raised it was all he knew however he had settled in at dalton and relaxed alittle. then when he started dating rachel trent had witnessed a completely different side to him so caring and loving.

when trent had caught them kissing by his car one night at dalton he had been beyond shocked bht it hadnt taken long for him to see the genuine affection sebastian had for rachel nor had rachel's happiness escaped his notice.

he was in look as he pulled up outside mckinley he saw rachel walking to her car she looked downcast string at the ground as she walked. trent sighed feeling bad for her but realised he was about to cheer her up so he quickly got out of hus car and rushed over to her wanting her to have sebastian's email address as soon as possible.

" rachie " trent called out she stopped walking and looked around she saw him and gave him a small smile before walking over to him.

" hey trent" rachel said

" hey " she said

" here" trent said handing her a piece of paper.

she read it and the happiness she felt was obvious her whole face lit up.

" sebthesnob@pariseducation.com " she giggled it was so him.

" we remembered last night how he would check his old school emails we sent him an email when we found his address he replied within a minute" trent said

" how did he sound" rachel asked pain etched on her face.

" sad but he told us he is plotting his way back here" trent said

" did he..." rachel started to ask

" ofcourse he asked about you his reply was hey guys its great to hear from you yes its me how is rach have you seen her " trent said

tears dripped down her face but she was smiling she stared at the piece of paper for a moment lost in her thoughts.

" you know no matter wbat anybody else says or thinks i saw how much he loves you he will come back to you i dont know how or when. i saw you guys together what you have isnt an ordinary teenage romance that ends before its begun. " trent said rachel nodded to emotional to speak but she hugged him tightly.

" after another warbler" santana shouted across the parking lot.

" all us warblers adore rachel she is unique" trent shouted back.

" no you ignore her and go email him he asked us to give it to you he wants to communicate with you" trent said

" thank you im going to rush home now " rachel said

" enjoy" trent said squeezing her hand before watching her run to her car.

rachel

it seemed to take forever for her to get home but once she finally did she ran inside the house and straight up to her room grabbed her laptop and switched it on.

her heart was beating fast she sat on her bed with the laptop on her knee it seemed to take forever to load but once it did she clicked on her email.

to: sebthesnob@pariseducation.com

from: broadwaybarbraberry@westlima.com

hey seb

how are you? i couldnt believe it when trent gave me your address its been so weird without you.  i still cant believe your not here its so unfair i miss you so much.
rach xxx

she had expected to type a long email but couldnt fined the words now she was typing she clicked send and waited.

she sat there waiting looking at the clock as minutes ticked by she checked she had tyoed his address correctly but she had then she realised the time difference he might still be in class.

she tried to distract herself but nothing worked until she heard the noise she had been longing for the noise indicating she had received an email.

hello my lovely

im not gping to lie and say im good because im not i miss you like crazy i hate it hear believe me if i had a chouce i wouldnt be sat hear emailing you. i would be cuddled up too you or i might even be letting you give me a back rub. how are you? be honest i cant be more upset than i already am. how is school is santana giving you grief i heard you yelled at her good for you im proud also alittle turned on rach.
seb xxxxxxxxxxxx

hey seb

yes i did yell at her she is pissing me off. im not doing to good though kurt is talking to me again plys trent is adorable but dont worry your still my fravorite warbler. i would happily give you a back rub i wish we were cuddled up watchig netflixs.

rachxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey my lovely
i kniw its not the best but atleast we can talk via email its better than nothing  dont know about you but when i read yours i hear you saying the words.

sebxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

hey seb

yes i hear your voice too i also heard your chuckle when you mentioned about me yelling at santana. i also saw your smirk when you said you were alittle turned on
rach xxxxxxx

hey my lovely

oh how well you know me...

they emailed each other back and forth into the early hours the time had flown rachel couldnt believe they had been do so for seven hours.