Last Yo

(ON HOLD - REMOVED FROM WATTPAD)

If you're looking for a story with the same feel as, 'His Sight,' check out my new story, 'Her Reason.' It is completely separate from 'His Sight' with all new characters, story lines, and much more.

Hope you guys check it out, it's sure to be another breath of fresh air! :D

Summary

A story with all new characters, story lines, and a female lead who doesn't back down too easy!

Step in, Raeona. A thirty one year old caretaker, nearing thirty two in just a few weeks. Life over the past three years has pretty much sucked for her with the constant ups and downs of failing her nursing boards time and time again. The only thing motivating her to still chase after her dream is the young man, Sean Jamison, that she has been taking care of for three years now.

Sean's a twenty one year old ex-superstar that once had the whole world at his fingertips, until it was stripped away after a horrible accident - costing him the use of his legs. Now he's just a normal boy, with a mouth that was born for sarcasm and getting on Raeona's last nerve - but she wouldn't have it any other way.

Life for them has been simple, just a boy and his caretaker, taking on life one day at a time.

That is until Sean's therapist finally makes his appearance in Raeona's life, suddenly shifting Sean and Raeona's normal everyday routine into overdrive.

Will Raeona finally find something more to live for than just passing a test? Can Sean learn to let his guard down around his caretaker, or will he continue to go through the motions of life? And will his therapist, Theo, prove that family is more than people who share the same blood as you?

Find out in, Her Reason.