Chapter Nine

Guess who updated? This girl. :D Hey guys, it's been a minute. Like I felt bad for not updating in a while so I thought i'd leave you all with a chapter before I go to this little concert in a little while. I have not edited this chapter yet, so please don't shoot me. Lol, I'll edit it when I get home tonight, so I hope it isn't too cringe worthy.
9

Believe it or not

Believe it or not. It was actually kind of fun hanging out with Mr. Foster. Sure he wasn't the most warm and inviting person Karen had ever met, but just spending the day with him was enough to help take her mind off of the things that worried her every day, even if he was still a bit of a sour puss.

           "So what's your name? I don't think Juliana ever actually told me, and it wasn't in the packet that she had given to me when I started." Karen asked absentmindedly as they approached a small fair ground.

        Mr. Foster snorted, still holding her hand. "Like i'd tell you. You'd probably use it for identity thief or something." He dismissed arrogantly.

She gave a small shrug. "Not really, I was just wondering what I was going to put on your head stone in the event that you accidentally fell off the Farris wheel." She said simply.

           He shifted his head in her direction. The black sunglasses hiding his eyes. "We're at an amusement park?" He asked in absolute dread, before turning his head. "No wonder everything is so loud." He said before quickly adding, "I'm not riding anything with you." As they stopped at the ticket both.

"Why not?" She pouted.

         "Well, let's see, Maybe because I don't know you enough to trust you with my life." He stated, "Plus what's wrong with you today? Do you not understand that I am blind? What do I look like going to an amusement park?"

       "Like a blind man going to the amusement park." She gave some money to the lady behind the booth and took their tickets.

"Haha, very funny." Mr. Foster said sarcastically as Karen pulled him along.

         "Just be quiet for a second, I'm trying to make sure we have enough tickets to ride everything."

He huffed. "I know I'm blind and all, but do you have a hearing disorder or something? Because I could've sworn that I said I wasn't riding anything with you."

She pocketed her tickets before pulling him into the direction of the mega drop. "Oh, you did, I just chose not to care." She said pushing him. "Now come on before the line gets long."

***

"Now what exactly are we on again?" He asked nervously, clutching onto the sides of his seat.