prolog

hey wattpaders this is my first ever story!!!!! tell me what ya think!!!

vote

comment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was typing this while listening to Animal I have become by three days grace and i think it went perfect, listen to it while reading please!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blood, blood and more blood was all I saw. My eyes and body hurt, I kept shivering in the snow while running. Running FOR MY LIFE! The crazy women is getting closer, when I ran the blood must have left a trail. My blood. The women jumped down from the tree infront of me. She was very pretty, she had blonde hair, a white shredded dress, and blood red eyes. she did this. she killed my parents, and is going to finish me next!

the women walked closer and had cornered me. I'm done for! My life flashed before my eyes, all nine years of them. I saw my parents, my fourth birthday they told me what I am, then I saw them dying.The women moved so fast I didn't see her slash my arm with her nails. I was bleeding more and loseing energy not to mention it hurt alot.

"Your pathetic little girl!'' she spat in my face.

"Your parents tried to protect you but look how they ended. Look how much pain you caused them! They are dead because of you. All because you got a small cut and your blood smells so good!'' she smirked.

My blood was boiling with rage. The earth started to shake. The women looked shocked. The earth sank her feet in the ground. The vines from the trees wrapped around her body. I was doing this. I lifted my hand slowly and water from the air covered her body and froze. Her head was sticking out and on her face showed fear and surprise.

''What are you!'' she sneered at me.

I started closing my hand and the earth, vines, and water started pulling her in different directions. When I closed my hand all the way she shattered into a million different peices. Her blood splattered me. I liked me fingers and it tasted good, I put my hand down and the peices started burning. I turned aroud and started running. My thoughts were running wild. I just killed someone. The blood tasted good? Where am I going? The police are going to send me away from my home. What am i gonna do?

My head started pounding, my vision started getting blurry. I fell to the snow shivering and breathless. It felt like someone was banging my head with a hammer. It hurt so bad iMy pretty black dress is all ruiened with blood. My parents are dead and im focusing on my dress? The pain started getting worse, then all I saw was black........

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

please excuse my grammer im sorry but im SUPER tired and my head hurts i'll write more later

- xXannabethXx