chapter 15

Grace pov

It is the next morning, well more like afternoon, I have slept untill 1 pm. I grab my phone from my nightstand, I have a few texts, snapchats and instagram notifications. But before I check all of that, I look on the internet to see if they have posted pictures of yesterday. After a while I found the perfect one, and decided to post it.

Gracemanners: had a lot of fun at the #kcas with the henry danger cast, had a blast working with you, thank you @rieledowns for designing my outfit ❤. More pictures soon

After I posted it I look through my instagram, the henry danger cast clearly woke up earlier then I did seeing that almost all of them have posted pictures of the KCA's. After 30 minutes of looking through my instagram liking post from friends and some fanacounts. I decided to look at my other social medias, starting with snapchat. Then I looked at my text messages: Riele, Emily, Jace and Jade. I decided to look at Jades message first, because I haven't talked to her in ages.

Jade👭: girl you're gone for a few months and you're already famous going to carpets and all dang!

Me: I'm not famous, Jace asked me to go with him.

Jade👭: oh right Jace, when are you going to ask him out?

Me: how dare you asking me something like that

Jade👭: just answerrr

Me: Never okay never

Jade👭: never say never babygirl

Me: okay I'm leaving

Jade👭: call me sometime

Me: I'm thinking about it.

Then I texted Riele.

Riri💜: have you decided what you are going to do?

Me: noo....

Riri💜: Grace I'm concerned about you, and especially because you're going back to normal school.

Me: I know, but you don't have to I will be fine

Riri💜: okay but I still think you should tell someone

Me: don't worry, he hasn't texted me in a while anyway

That's not true, he has been texting me nonstop! But I blocked him, on every social media possible.

Riri💜: glad to hear that

Me: 😊

Then I texted Emily.

Emily♫: omg I saw you at the KCA's!

Me: oh really

Emily♫: what did you do there?

Me: oh you know just chillen

Emily♫: and you didn't invite me?

Me: I couldn't

Emily♫: why?

Me: because I got invited to the KCA's, it would be rude to also invite someone else.

Emily♫: was it Jace....?

Me: Noo...

Emily♫: so he did? Omg you guys are such couple goals

Me: we're not a couple!

Emily♫: the fandom thinks different about that.

Me: ugh, how can I tell them that I'm not dating him?