chapter 8

(Grace pov)
I woke up at 7:30 AM on a saturday! Because Riele was calling me.
Me: this number is not avaidable because it's to early in the morning
Riele: yeah whatever I have great news
Me: cool what is it?
Riele: you have to come to set first
Me: I'll be there in 30 minutes
Riele: great see you then
End of conversation

I roll out of my bed, I got to my closet and just got a random outfit on. Then I put my hair in a messy bun, and some make up on my face. I walk downstaires and grab an apple, then my mom brought me to set. I got there at 8 AM, right on time. I started searching Riele, but I had to be very quiet because the red light was on and that means they are filming, i got to the mancave set and they just stopped filming.

"Hey Grace you made it on time!" Riele said.
"Yes, why so suprised?"
"Because it's a saturday!"
"So what is the great news?"
"The news? Oh the news! Well you can guest roll in one episode!" Riele yelled praticly in my face excited
"That's awesome! But how about school?" I ask
"Well your mom and Dan has to fix that, is she here?"
"Yes she is waiting outside I will get her!" I say already walking away, after a few minutes I got my mom and she is now talking with Dan about everything that has to be done, meanwhile I'm talking about the episode with Riele.

"So you're playing Sara, she is the daughter of a criminal, her mom captures Captain Man and Kid Danger has to save him."
"That's so cool!" I say, my mom then called me and said that everything is fixed and that i start monday with school and table read at 6:30 AM. I walk over to Jace who is just as exited as I am, i hug him and hear everyone saying: "aww!". I just roll my eyes and let go.

My mom eventually left, but I stayed because I wanted to see everybody acting. I'm really happy that I can be a week away from school, Dave is scaring the crap out of me, he tries to talk to me but I won't let him. One time when he tried to talk to me and I ignored him obiously and then he just kicked me in my stomache. The only positive thing is that I already know how to handle this shit. I'm not really a person who to fuck with, but i still didn't feel completly save, and Riele had noticed because she asks if I was okay.

"To be honest, no. I fell in love with a boy, but after that picture of me and Jace got leaked, he changed, he hurt me Rie!" At this point I was crying.
"I tried to explain what was the real relationship between me and Jace but he didn't listen, he slapped me in the face and I walked away, so my friend walked towards him to explain again, after a few minutes he came to me to apoligaze, he trusted my best friend more than he trusted me!" I cried out
"Days after that, he tried to say sorry but I ignored him and than he would hit me again. I have been avoiding him for days now and I am kinda happy that I'm away of him for a week!" I said calming down a bit.
"Does Jace know this, or your parents?" Riele asks
"My parents don't know, and Jace only knows the first day"
"Well go tell him he needs to know!"
"But you have to promise me to not tell anybody this okay?!"
"I won't tell anybody, promised!"

I then walk over to Jace, who was talking to Sean, "Jace can I talk to you for a second?" I told him the same story that I told Riele, he than pulled me into a hug. A tear rolled down my cheek.

(Jace pov)
I was just talking to Sean about the KCA'S (lets pretend the KCA'S were about a month away) but Grace walked up to me and told me about Dave. I knew he wasn't a good guy but this is going the wrong way! I have to do something but Grace won't let me.
"Hey, hey listen to me its all gonna be alright oke, you're not around him for a week, and you can always come to me when something happends!" All she did was nod.
"Hey Grace I know this is probably the wrong time to ask, but do you wanna go to the KCA'S with me?" I saw a smile coming on her face.
"I would love to Jace!" She said yes! But instead of screaming I just nodded and continued talking to Sean because Grace left to talk to Riele.

(Grace pov)
Jace just asked me to the KCA'S, I've always wanted to go there. So I was really exited. I walked back to Riele to tell the story. "Omg, can I please design your dress?" She asks exited
"Of course you can that would be awesome!" I yell back. The rest of the day we just took selfie's and I watched the cast act it was a really fun day!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Omg Jace won at the KCA'S and I'm so proud like boi he did it!

Sorry for the short chapters I'm just really busy with school!
Byee