Chapter 6 - Zabuza Momochi

Chapter 6

The boat we were currently seated in ran through the water at a slow pace, as the motor couldn't be used; It would be to noisy. I knew that what Kakashi and Tazuna were talking about was rather important, but being near the water kept my mind away. It wasn't that I hated water or was afraid of it, no.. it's the exact opposite. I love it. It's so calming and soothing, it makes me forget the things that i've done in my past.

"Setsuna, are you listening?" Kakashi's voice broke me from my thoughts and I turned to look at him before shaking my head once in answer. He sighed with a small sweat drop. "I guess I'll have to tell you-" 'It's fine, I already know' I told him, my gaze staring deeply into his. He rose an eyebrow in question "Really?" 'Gato.. right?' He slowly gave me a nod before turning back to Tazuna and began talking to him again.

I could feel a stare on my back and I glanced over my shoulder, only to find it was Sasuke. I kept my expression empty and my eyes dull as they usually were. This got me a scowl as Uchiha crossed his arms over his chest and looked away.. still glaring 'What's his problem?' I pondered to myself, confused as to why he was acting this way.

After a while longer, we passed through a tunnle and once coming out at the other end, I nodded my head approvingly. The land of the waves always has been a nice country and from the looks of things.. still is. When we got out the small boat, we said our goodbyes and began walking towards the village. "Alright! I want you to get me to my home in one piece" Tazuna ordered as we rolled our eyes.. well, not me, but the others did.

The walk was quiet.. for once, and I noticed Sasuke and Naruto silently competing with each other in who walks the fastest. I for one, decided to walk near the front as well. I could feel an all to familiar presence and if Gato sent who I think he sent, we'd all be in for a tough battle.

"Over there!" Naruto shouted, flinging a kunai towards the bush with a not so usual serious expression. There was an awekward silence as everyone except from Sasuke and Myself stared Uzumaki wide-eyed. "Hmph! It was just a mouse" I shook my head disapproavingly at his pose. "Mouse?! Everyone can see through your stupid act" Sakura informed as Kakashi told Naruto to stop playing around with kunai.

We all went over to see what Naruto had hit and found a white rabbit instead of a mouse. I swear Sakura couldn't scream any louder "Naruto! You almost hit the poor rabbit!"

I narrowed my eyes ever so slightly as I glanced around the place and eventually caught the gaze of Kakashi's. '..Do you feel that? They're here' His eyes widened a fraction and he nodded, also feeling something off around here.

As soon as I felt it coming towards us, I appeared right behind Tazuna and pushed his into a kneeling position with his head down. "DUCK!" Kakashi hollered, his voice filled with worry that one of us would get our heads chopped off by the large sword swinging our way.

Said sword stopped as it hit a nearby tree, horizontally, and a, currently, unknown figure jumped onto it with his back facing our way. As everyone stood back up, an eery silence fell upon us and by the look Kakashi was giving, I could tell he also knew who this man was.

"Well, well, if it isn't Zabuza Momochi. Rouge ninja from the village hidden in the mist.." Kakashi greeted as he took a step forward, hands in his pockets and an all to familiar lazy expression. Just as Naruto was going to run past Kakashi, urging for a fight, said sensei stopped him. "Your in the way, get back!" He ordered. "But why?" "He's not like the others ninja. He's on a whole other league" I nodded my head and spoke so that everyone, except Zabuza, could hear me 'He's right Naruto. You'd only get yourself killed trying to fight this man'

As Kakashi went to bring his headband up from over his eyes, Zabuza finally spoke "Kakashi of the sharingan eye huh? Too bad though, you'll have to hand over the old man" Another short silence passed by us before Kakashi ordered us to get into the 'Manji formation' and to make sure we protect Tazuna. I stared at Kakashi's eyes as though I'd seen it before.. which I had.. once long ago. Naruto and Sakura looked confused and Sasuke.. of course he would be angry.