Chapter 12 - Chunin Exam Begins!

Chapter 12

(Setsuna's POV)

I stare up at the academy before me and let out a sigh.

Yesterday, Kakashi had told us that he's entered us into the Chunin exams and that we had to meet here at 3pm. I glanced around the area and noticed that I was the last to arrive.. as always. "Come on Setsuna-chan! Hurry up!" Naruto called as they began making their way inside the building. With one last look behind me, I followed after my teammates.

We slowly, yet surely, made our way down the vast corridors towards room 301 - our destination. After going up one set of stairs, we came up to a large crowd surrounding room 201, although it had a genjutsu cast over it, making it seem as though it was room 301.

A yelp came from the middle of the crowd and someone shouted "That's harsh" We walked forward to the front of the crowd and stared at the two standing in front of the door. "Heh! Your taking the chunin exams but you can't even get past us?" The one with the bandage over his nose asked "Yes, why don't you just give up now before you get hurt" The one with the bandana over his head stated with a smirk "Yeh! I think I hear your mummy calling"

I shook my head and stepped up 'Izumo, Kotetsu' I said their names so that only they could hear me. Their necks snapped towards me and they both gulped. I sighed 'Release the Genjutsu' This time, my voice went everywhere. "So, you saw through the genjutsu huh?" Kotetsu smirked slyly.

Sasuke came up to me and nodded "Tell them Sakura, you must have been the first to notice" "Huh?" She looked up, clueless as to what he was going on about. I nodded her in some sort of encouragement "Ur-Yeh, This is only the second floor" Kotetsu scoffed "Well, Well, you noticed an illusion. Now lets see how you deal with this" In the blink of an eye, he jumped and roudhoused kicked at Sasuke. However, just as Sasuke was about to block with a kick of his own, another person got in between and blocked the two.

He was a tall boy with a bowl like haircut. His eyebrow were larger than normal and he was wearing a green jumpsuit with orange leg warmers. He let the two go and Kotetsu immediatly vanished from the scene. "Hey" Another boy came forward with the previous girl, who was being beaten, up at his side "What happened to the plan? I thought you were the one who said to keep a low profile" The boy had rather long dark brown hair tied into a low ponytail and his eyes were pupilless. "I know but.." "Nevermind, it's over. Forget it" The girl with two buns in her hair shook her head and sighed.

I noticed the boy (who I just now remembered as Lee - one of the genin Sentaro teaches) in green turn pink in the cheeks as he stared at Sakura and wondered why. He al of a sudden, waltzed right up to her and introduced himself. "My name is Rock Lee. You are Sakura, right?" Sakura had a 'whats happening?' expression on. "Please be my girlfriend" Lee gave her a thumbs up. However, he was instantly rejected.

"Hey you! Over here" Lees teammate, Neji, called as he walked towards Sasuke. "What's your name?" "..Isn't it common courtesy to give your own name first?" Ignoring him, the Hyuuga asked a different questione "How old are you anyway?" "I'm not oblidged to answer" Sasuke deadpanned and turned away.

Tenten, finally noticing me along the sidelines, rushed over with a grin. She looked happy, though I could not tell why. Thinking about it, the girl would always be over bubbly around me...

"Setsuna, you're taking the exams as well?" It was rather obvious, why else would I be here. Instead  of answering back rudely like that, however, I merely nodded. "That's great! Let's hope both of our teams pass, neh?" She was enthusiatic and rather pleased at the thought of passing the chunin exams with me, although I knew it would not be that simple and there was a possiblitly of either of us failing. 'Yes...'