Chapter 2 - Graduating

Chapter 2

(Sentaro's POV)

*Beep!* *Beep!* *Beep!*

I groaned and slammed the snooze button on the alarm clock. Setsuna was still asleep and I couldn't help but smile at how peaceful she looks like this. I removed Setsuna's arms from around me so I could get out of bed and get changed so I was ready for my test today. Grabbing my clothes, I set them down on the back of the bed and walked over to the bathroom to take a shower.

I sighed in bliss as the hot water ran down my stiff limbs, the first time in a week since we've had a warm shower. Normally, Setsuna and I would bath seperatly in a lake. One I finished shampooing my hair and washing it out, I turned of the tap and got out, wrapping a towel around my waist. When I walked out into the bedroom, I rolled my eyes. Setsuna was sitting up on the bed, still asleep.

I walked over to my clothes and put them on once I dried off. The time was 7am and Setsuna had to go to the academy for the exams today. I forgot to tell her that my test was at the same time when the academy starts, so I don't know how she'll take the news of being alone with a bunch of students she barely knows.

"Setsuna" I said as I shook her shoulders. "Wake up. You have to get ready" Her eyes fluttered open and she stared up at my with half closed eye lids. I chuckled and picked her up from under her arms, placing her softly on her feet. 'Good morning Sentaro' she greeted in her normal tone. "Morning Setsuna. Sleep well?" She nodded and walking into the bathroom, forgetting her clothes.

I shook my head and gave a chuckle before taking out an extra pair of her clothes, placing them down neatly on the bed. After a few minutes, Setsuna comes back out the bathroom with a towel around her small figure and hair soaking wet, sticking to her cheeks. She nods at me in thanks for taking out her clothes.

Just as she was about to get changed, I walked over to the kitchen calling "I'm gonna make us some breakfast. Come get some when you've changed Setsu!" 'Alright' She answered back. That's the awesome thing about that jutsu. She can talk to anyone she pleases and any amount of people at the same time, although there is a limit to how far you can be.

When I'd finished making toast (A/N Don't know if they make that in Naruto, but meh, right? xD) and poured the both of us a glass of milk, Setsuna came out in her dark blue kimono with long sleeves which stretch all the way past her fingertips. In her thin arms is her Shamisen with a hidden blade. I've only even seen her use the blade once, but it is very thin and light.

'Thank you Sentaro' She says as she sits opposite me at out small table. I smile and gave a small nod of my head "Setsuna.. I won't be able to stay with you in the academy today" I state slowly, worried about her reply.

She stops eating and placed the piece of toast back on the plate, instead, picking up the glass of milk and taking a short sip. Everything she does is graceful and makes her look like a fragile doll which could break at any moment. However I knew that she was strong and not as innocent as she looks.

'It's fine Sentaro' She finally replies, snapping me out of my thoughts 'Are you going to take that test to find out what level their going to put you as?' I nodded "I'll walk you to the academy, but then I'll have to leave. Sorry" 'Like I said. It's fine, so don't worry about me. I can take care of myself' She said, shaking her head slightly. I smiled in thanks and the conversation ended there as we both continued eating breakfast.

One we were finished, Setsuna washed the plates and glasses and dried them before placing them back in the cupboards. I grabbed our kunai holsters, wrapped one on my right thigh and handed the other to Setsuna who put it on the same place.

We nodded to each other, walked out of out home and down the busy streets of Konoha, although not before locking the door on our way out. As we passed an old lady, she stumbled and fell to her knees. Setsuna, being the more polite one, instantly went over to her and helped her up "Thank you" The lady said once she was back on her feet and bags now back in hand.