• T W E N T Y - F O U R •

• A D O P T I O N - P A R T 2 •

"Look honey, we gonna give you time to think about this. It's just that we've thought of you as our daughter and since your staying with us, we thought why not just adopt you into our family." Elizebeth says and John nods his head along with Elizebeth.  

I slowly nod my head at them both, taking a big deep breath, saying goodbye- I leave the room.

They want to adopt me.

But I can't do that. I don't want them too. If they adopt me, that's gonna kind of make carter like my brother even though we not blood related and for once after a long time I'm starting to like the way I feel around him-so open and free.

I love everything about him. If I say yes, I'm gonna lose that all and I just lose that. Elizebeth or John don't know what's going on between me and Carter because they've never seen us do anything couple like in front of them.

"Hey, are you okay? You look a little...off." Caden says breaking me away from my thinking. I nod, "do you know where Carter is?" I ask him with a small smile.

"Yeah he's in his room." Caden says walking away. I walk up the stairs and to carters room. I open his door to see him laying on his bed with his laptop in his lap.

"Hey, what you doing?" I ask as I lay down next to him. "History homework." He moans, "I don't understand this shit." He closes his laptop and puts it to the side.

I climb up and sit on his lap. His hands go on my waist. "What did mom want to talk about?" He asks, I shake my head, "nothing you have to worry about." I press my lips to his.

He kisses back instantly, pulling back his teeth take hold of my lower lip, before pressing his lips back to mine and slipping his tongue in.

My tank top lays on the floor as does his shirt. I bit my lip pulling away, he rolls us over so he's on top. My legs wrap around his torso. "Go on another date with me." He says pressing his lips to mine in short kiss.

I smile, like a big smile and nod. Kissing him again. God, I can't get enough of his lips. He pulls my black shorts down and I tug off his sweatpants.

My hand run over his back as he leaves a trail of kisses down the valley of my breast, my stomach, reaching my black lace underwear.

He tugs on my underwear just as the door opens, "hey carter can you-" carter quickly cover me with his own body.

"Learn to fucking knock." Carter says to his brother. "Lock the door next time then." Danny shot back, rolling his eyes. "My cars not starting up, can you take a look at it?" Danny asks.

"Take my car then." Carter says back.

"I don't like your car, please?"

Carter sighs looking at me, I give a small smile and nod at him to go. "Leave I'll be down it a bit." Carter says, Danny closes the door and leaves.

"Fucking cockblocker." He mumbles, grabbing his shirt, I roll my eyes and chuckle at his frustration. Pulling him back I give him a quick kiss.

"Be in my room before midnight." I give him another quick kiss and leave the room and go to mine which is across his.

***

Third persons POV:

Sophia fell asleep at 12 and Carter walked in a few minutes after 12. He closed the door behind him and admired the beautiful girl sleeping on her bed.

She laid on the stomach, her hands under the pillow. The comforter laid just passed her thighs as the white shirt she was wearing-which carter recognised as his-rode up slightly showing her beautiful tanned skin, beautifully plumped ass and a hot pink lace underwear.

Her hair was done up in a messy bun as a few strands fell out it front of her face.

Carter removed his clothing leaving him in his boxer, running a hand through his hair, he made his way to the bed and got in beside her.

Propping himself up on one elbow, he pushed the strands of hair behind her ear showing her angelic face. She looked so innocent and fragile yet Carter knew she was fierce.

Her plump lips parted slightly as she shifted on the bed. Carter chuckled quietly to himself as she snuggled closer to his chest. He wrapped his arms around as she tangled there legs together.

Her arms wrap around Carters torso, burying her head in his neck. Carter rested his chin on top of her head as she fell back to sleep.

Carter closed his eyes too and they both fell asleep, in each other's arms.

***

"No, my answer is no, I don't want you to adopt me." I tell Elizabeth and John as we are sat in there office.

I got home from school and the first thing I did was go and tell them my decision.

John sat there with a small grin on his face causing me to raise a brow at him.

"It okay, we understand that you like Carter." John said, I chocked in my own spit.

"I don't like Carter." I mumbled standing up. John and Elizabeth both let out a small chuckle. I gave them a playful glare, Leaving there office I make my way upstairs to my room to get changed into my gym clothes as it's been a while since I've actually done much.

***

Sorry for taking so long to update, I was busy with school and stuff. Anyway hope you enjoyed this update, please do comment and tell me how you liked it. Also check out my other books, I appreciate the feedback.

I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD LET OTHER KNOW ABOUT MY STORY. THANK YOU❤️

VOTE💜

COMMENT 💙

FOLLOW❤️