P R O L O G U E

• P A R E N T S  D E A T H •

"Mom?" I yelled as I ran down the stairs, flinging on my school bag. My dark brown hair flying all over the place as I ran downstairs.

"Yes Sophia?" My mother asks as I walk into the kitchen. She pushed her brown hair out of her face as she drank her coffee.

"I'm going to be home late, I'm going to the gym straight after school" I said while drinking some coffee.

"Okay, me and your father have a meeting at 4, so we will be home late" she said as I got up as I heard a car horn outside. I grabbed my backpack with my other bag that's got my cheer outfit in it. Yes I like cheerleading.

"Okay love you bye" I said running out the door as Maria, my blond haired, blue eyed, best friend came out of her moms car and running to mine.

I was going to give her a lift to school today as her mom has to go to work early so she can't drop her off, but decided to drop her off to my house on the way.

"Come on Maria" I said as I unlocked my matte back Lamborghini and got in the drivers side. Maria got into the passenger side and we were off to school.

"I'm going to the gym after school today. Do you wanna join?" I asked her, as I turned into the school car park.

"Actually I can't. My brother is picking me up, he said he has a surprise for me" Maria said excitement lacing her voice.

"Cool, what do you think it is?" I asked her as I exited my car and locked it. People staring at it while I glared at them.

"Not sure, he won't tell me" she said smiling to people as we walked towards our lockers.

People in this high school think were some snobby rich people, so they try to be friends with us so they can just use us for our money. Maria parents are lawyers. Mine are lawyers too, the best in New York.

"See you later" I said to Maria as I made my way to English class. Today is the third day of school after summer break was over. It's a Wednesday.

"Hey Sophia, names sage" some jock said sending me a wink. I just ignored him and went to my seat at the back and waited for lesson to start.

***

"Come on Sophia, push your self" my trainer yelled causing me to run faster on the treadmill.

"Alright stop" he said after 10 mins. "That's all for today, you can home now, it already 6pm" Greg my trainer said while patting my back.

"See you later" I said in pants as I drowned my water and picked up my bag. I decided to just go home and have a shower.

"Mom, dad, I'm home" I yelled walking in through the front door. My moms car was parked outside too, only my dads wasn't.

"Mom" I yelled walking into the kitchen putting my keys on the counter top. 'There properly still at work' I throughly to myself before heading upstairs.

I took a nice bath to relax my muscles. After I finished my bath I got changed into a oversized t-shirt and some spandex shorts. Brushing my wet hair and looking in the mirror.