• F I V E •

• C O L L E G E  P A R T Y •

All the boys stand outside the office while I go inside to talk to Eliza about the party. Carter, Caden, Eli and Danny are going. I have to ask Eliza first, the boys all say that she won't let me go.

"Wish me good luck" I mumble before knocking and hearing a come in. I walk in to see her sitting at her desk with glasses on. "Hey Sophia" she said smiling to me.

"Hey Eliza, I'm going to a party tonight with the boys, I just thought of letting you know" I said alright out. "Okay, have fun" she said smiling to me. I smirked walking out. "What did she say?" Danny asked me. "You already know what she said, so why ask" I huffed out. "I'll be in the lounge at 7:30" I added walking upstairs to take a shower.

I took a quick shower and did all the necessary things. I put on a oversized t-shirt, walking. Out the bathroom dying my hair with a towel. Caden was sitting on my bed. "What are doing here?" I asked him grabbing my robe and putting it on. "My mom told me to give you this" he said giving me a black box.

"Thanks" I said smiling at him before started to walk out. "Oh and Sophie" he said. "Yeah" I asked turning around. "Don't wear too much make up, you don't need it" he said walking out leaving me there confused. Did Caden just call be beautiful.

Me and Caden have hardly spoken much. I'm much closer to Danny, Carter, Noah and Mason. Maybe Eli, but a only a little bit. I shrugged closing my door and walking into my closet to find something to wear.

I decided to wear shoulder less black dress which reached mid thigh. I curled my hair and did a smokey eyes with a nude pink lip. I put on my heels and chocked. I grabbed my clutch and put my phone and some money in there just in case. I put in my studs and I was done.

I took the elevator downstairs and waited in the lounge for the boys since I was the first here

I took the elevator downstairs and waited in the lounge for the boys since I was the first here. It was 7:30pm on the clock. I plopped down on the coach and played games on my phone.

There was a stood of feet coming trudging down the stairs and then I heard a low whistle. I look up to see Danny and Caden standing there with Eli. Danny was wearing dark wash blue jeans as was Caden and Eli. Danny had on a black t-shirt, while Caden and Eli had on a white on.

"I gotta say you boys clean up nice" I said standing up walking over to them and watch how there eyes take in my body. "Where's Carter?" I asked. "Taking the car out" Eli replied.

I shrugged of my jacket and threw it on the sofa. I walked past them and swayed my hips a little more on purpose. "Come boys lets go" I yelled for them as I walked threw the door and outside to see Carter leaning on the Camaro.