Introduction

Jessica had always been a quiet girl. She did good in school. She only had two friends Rebecca and Ashley. She wasn't the type to go out and party every weekend like everyone else in her high school. She would much rather sit in her room and read or do her school work.

It's just who she was. She was shy and very self sonscious. Everyone told her other wise. She was a size three four in pants size and it was only because she had a very nice butt or so everyone says. She had a waste of barely 30 inches and had a perfect belly button and was pierced. Rebecca had talked her into when they both turned fifteen, and they both had watching tramp stamps.Jessica only had a full size b for boobs though.

She had gorgoues natural BLEACH blonde hair, and very unique eyes. Around her pupils were a light brown and the rest of the eye was an emarld green. Everyone always compliments her on them too, when they see them. She usually has them hidden behind a pair of fake big bulkly black hidious glasses. Her face is oval shaped and she was pefect nose. She has high cheek bones that a perfect red tint. Her lips are a very light pink, and really plump. She could trully be a model with the length of her legs too. She is about 6 feet tall, and has actually been asked by random modeling agents when she goes shopping with her friends at the mall, but always declines, because fo her being self conscious.

No one knows why she is self conscious either. She will deny every time some says she looks pretty, hot or any good compliment. No because she wants the attention, because she absolutely hates attention.

It all started though when her parents died two years ago in a car crash. They were coming home for their annual date night and a drunk driver hit them. That's one reason why Jessica will never ever drink, she has seen the consequences. She had completely fell off the face of the Earth when they died. She didn't talk to people for months. Not even her twin brother Nathon. She has just recently started talking to Ashley and Rebecca again. Well Rebecca still came and seen her everyday, but she is just now starting to talk again.

She really only ever talked to Nathon who is the complete opposite of Jessica in every way. They look alike though. They have the same color hair except Nathon's a tad bit dark. They have the same face shape and eyes, the rest Nate is all man. He is loud, obnoxious and loves to party. He loves being the center of attention and doesn't give two sh!ts about school work.

So what happens when Nathon throws a huge party on weekend and things don't go as usual. What makes everything change?