(9) You have a lot to learn about me.

Chapter 9- You have a lot to learn about me.

"Kyle, slow down," I demanded, the tyres running down the wet country lanes. "Kyle, I swear to God if you don't slow down I'll be sick in your car," I wheezed.

The car was going at 170 miles per hour, my head was back in the seat. Only because we were down country lanes it did not mean he could run the car as fast as he could.

"Loosen up," was his only reply as the boyish smile made it's way onto his face.

"How the bloody hell can I loosen up when we're just about near to flying?" I screeched. Loosen up, who does he think he is?

"You're in safe hands," his concentration was fully set on the roads.

"Safe hands," I scoffed.

"It'll be worth it in the end," he said. I looked to him. Worth it? When I'm dead?

It was a rainy day, an extremely muddy day too. It had rained all night, yet Kyle insisted a cruise today in his car, and I wasn't completely down for it, and I'm definitely still not.

"Ready?" He asked, before suddenly the narrow lanes turned into one massive field. A muddy massive field.

The car sloshed onto the mud as it kept on going, the mud coming up from the ground and splattering in heavy lumps onto the metal.

It was like mud art, the back tyres flinging the mud forward for us to see. I couldn't deny it, it was exhilarating, yet quite sinister at the same time.

"I love doing that," Kyle bounced in his seat like a little boy. I smiled at him. It made my heart melt.

"Is that your favourite hobby?" I asked. He turned to me as if he forgot I was here. He nodded his head and smiled anyway.

"Definitely, it's not a lot but it's seriously cool," he explained. I nodded, he was right. It was worth it in the end.

"It's seriously cool I didn't die," I reasoned anyway. Kyle chuckled.

"I told you, you were in safe hands," he replied.

"How come you let me witness this first hand?" I asked. He shrugged.

"You needed cheering up, and this always cheers me up, I was ecstatic when I found out there were lanes with a massive dead end field," I nodded my head. He wanted to cheer me up. My features softened.

"Thank you, for everything," I said sincerely.

"Don't thank me," was his only reply. I laughed.

"What?" He asked as he smiled. I shook my head.

"Nothing,"

He shrugged before starting the car again. The car was quite deep in mud, but somehow Kyle had gotten the car out and back onto the road in less than five minutes.

The drive back home was at a reasonable speed, a speed which didn't make me feel sick, fortunately.

As soon as I got out I realised the car was covered in mud. The tyres to the hood of the car was thick with mud.

"The car's stinking!" Kyle nodded his head from over the top of the car. He looked sheepish.

"I think we best clean this before my parents come home," he said. I nodded.
"I'll go and get the water and soap, you can go and get changed into something you don't mind getting dirty," he said as he went off into the house, I followed him.

"I haven't got the keys to my house," I said.

"Get one of my t shirts, I don't want you going home," he said before he proceeded to find the items he needed.

I took a run up the stairs and found one of his tops, it was plain black and long enough to touch the top of my thighs. I kept the shorts I had on already, they were old now.

I ran down stairs just as quick as I ran up them and met Kyle outside. The car was going to be a tough one to clean, there was mud in every nook and cranny.

"We'll hose it down and then clean," he suggested before turning on the water. I stepped away, I didn't want to get wet.

Kyle's muscles rippled through his tight shirt. His hair was tousled back, as if he had just gotten out of bed. His long lean legs were in a pair of jeans which fitted him well, I had to admit, Kyle was definitely sexy.

"Right, now you can help me clean it, there's a sponge in there," he said while I jumped at his voice. I shook my head to rid all thoughts.

I grabbed the sponge and made my way to one side of the car. I started on cleaning it, giving it as much elbow grease as I could.

It was quiet for a few minutes, but it wasn't awkward, it was perfect silence.

Suddenly, the a wet sponge flew over the car to hit me in the head, I jumped up as the cold water dripped down my back.

"Kyle!" I shrieked. I could hear him laugh from the other side. I stomped over to him and threw my sponge at his face.

"Cali," he groaned as he splittered the water from his lips. Suddenly, he retrieved the hose and I stepped back.

"Don't you dare," I hissed. He smirked mishcheviously. "You wouldn't,"

"Oh, Cali, you have a lot to learn about me," his smirk grew as I took a few more steps back.

"You can't,"

"I think you'll find I can," he stepped forward, "and I will," as soon as he said this he turned on the hose, the water flew from the end at high speed and hit my body. It was freezing and I jumped from shock.

"Kyle, stop!" I screamed. "Kyle you ass wipe!" I ran away from the hose but it hit my back, causing me to shriek again.

I then ran over to him and lunged forward, knocking Kyle over in the process. He stumbled backwards while I was on top of him. He tried to grab my body so I wouldn't feel the impact of the fall, but that caused him to let go of the hose all together.

We fell to the floor with a loud thump. Kyle groaned. I picked up the hose pipe and watered him down. He tried moving away but with me on top I knew he couldn't.

"Shit, that's cold," he let out. I smiled.

"I know," I dropped the hose pipe to the floor as I turned off the water. We were both drenched and his top was extremely heavy as it weighed me down.

"My back's laying on a few stones," he groaned. I quickly got off of him.

"Are you okay?" I lent him a hand.

"As okay as I can be," he smiled. He got up and dusted himself off.

Suddenly, the wind started picking up, my body began to shiver, however, Kyle seemed unfazed.

"Are you cold?" He asked with concern. My teeth clattered. "Get inside and have a bath, put on a new fresh pair of clothes," he ordered.

"What about the car?" I shivered.

"I'll finish it," he said. I shook my head.

"I want to help you finish cleaning it,"

"Get inside and get warm, please, for me, I don't want you getting a cold," I nodded my head and did as I was told. I was freezing after all.

Kyle stood there with his top clinging to every well defined ab he owned, his hair wet and slick back, he was still as hot as before, there was no denying it. His eyes pierced through my body as I made my way inside.

"I'll be with you in a few minutes," I turned around and smiled before making my way to his bathroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT MY LOVELIES I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH x