(56) Deal

Chapter 56- Deal.

Kyle's P.O.V

I picked up the suit that Cali had hung up on the door last night and made my way to our bed.

Cali was still sleeping peacefully on her side, and I couldn't help but watch her as she breathed deeply. Her cute little body curled up into a ball.

I wish I could have stayed in bed with her this morning, but I had to get up.

I looked to her with so much love, so much passion. She was everything to me. I loved her, I just loved her so god damn much. My heart was ready to burst, I had so much love to give, I hope she knew that.

She changed my life.

I sighed before putting a fresh pair of boxers on and putting the suit on with extra care, trying not to wrinkle the material. Cali had spent a long time ironing my suit for me whilst I watched and moaned about the fact that I could do it.

But when did my wife ever listen?

My tie went untouched and before I could even move my hand up to do it, Cali moved in bed.

"Let me do it." She said sleepily before rubbing her eyes and rolling out of bed.

"It's okay, I can do it, love." I said as I looked at her. The natural sway of her hips did nothing to help my own body's reaction.

She commanded every ones attention and she didn't even realise it. But luckily, the only person who had her attention was me, and that wasn't going to change, I wouldn't allow it.

"I got it." Cali said before slowly dragging her body to mine. Her eyes were squinted as her pajama clad body pressed up against mine.

Did she have to do that when I knew I had to leave soon? Christ.

Her delicate hands knotted the tie perfectly and she kissed my lips softly before letting me go.

Before she could move further back, I took hold of her waist and brought her flush against my body.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked huskily into her ear before showering tiny kisses down her neck.

"No where now," she breathed. I loved how I affected her. Just as much as she did me.

"That's what I thought." I said as my breath fanned against her neck causing little bumps to form in its wake.

"Don't you have a job to go to?" She asked as her hands gripped the lapels of my suit jacket. I looked down at her.

"You come first." I replied. She did. Whether I was going to work or not, my wife and my unborn baby were the only things that were at the top of my list.

"Alright, family man, I love you." She said. Her words still hit me like nothing I've ever felt. Christ, even much so.

Those three simple words sometimes weren't good enough, but I valued them all the same.

No amount of 'I love you's' could ever be enough for what me and Cali have. It was just impossible. There was something out there that felt more than love, and this was it.

"Baby." I said before kissing her with as much passion as I could give. I kissed her strongly and her hands knotted into my hair.

She wasn't going to let me go to work at this rate. She has always had me bound to her from the beginning.

"I need to go." I stated almost out of breath. Cali nodded but the intensity of her eyes told me she would have rather me stay at home. I would have too, but I needed to go so I wouldn't be late.