(7) Look, it's me.

Chapter 7-Look, it's me.

"When are your parents coming home?" I asked while I sat crossed legged on the end of Kyle's bed. Kyle was stretched out beside me with his head against the wall.

"Not until tomorrow, so we have the whole place to ourselves," I took a look at him, his piercing eyes were trained on me and he wore that smirk like a tight fitted top.

And it was as if he could see my thoughts, look right into my soul.

Kyle had taken my mind off my mother and my sister, and finally I was smiling again. I had so much thanking to do, but for now I wanted to enjoy the company I had.

Kyle was being so sweet, so caring. I loved this side of him, the side not many people saw. It's not as if I saw it at all, but now I had, I loved it.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked as he now sat up, his full attention trained on me.

"Nothing," I shook my head. "Nothing at all, just daydreaming,"

"Right," he replied sarcastically.

"What?"

"Oh nothing," he smiled.

I took in his room. It was dark, chilling almost, yet it was surprisingly comfortable.

It definitely fitted Kyle, dark, secretive, closed and manly. It was quite bland and boring, there were no posters or pictures to mark this room as his. I knew I had to change that.

I got up and made my way to Kyle's laptop, luckily the printer was situated just next door to the laptop.

"What are you doing?" He asked suspiciously. I turned around and smiled.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," I replied as I logged onto his laptop.

I went on a search to find a picture of me, I didn't know whether I was doing this just to wind him up or whether it was because I wanted to. I guess it was abit of both.

I found a suitable picture off of Facebook, and went on to printing the photo out.

"I'm really curious as to why you're using my printer," he said from the bed.

"Good, stay curious," I said absentmindingly as I concentrated on the printer.

"I hate not knowing," he muttered under his breath. " She's lethal I tell you,"

"Will you promise me one thing?" I asked mishcheviously. He looked at me skeptically.

"Depends what it is,"

"Promise to keep an open mind?" He arched his brow.

"Show me first, I suppose I'll keep an open mind though," he smiled wickedly. I nodded my head.

Once the printer had finished printing my picture, I found some sticky tape lying about and told Kyle to close his eyes. Luckily, he did as he was told.

I stuck the photo up on to his wall and told him to open his eyes.

"Look, it's me," I smiled playfully. He smiled. I was hoping to wind him up, but his reply shocked me.

"You know where it would look better?" He asked. I shook my head, but he pointed to the ceiling.

"Why?" He shrugged his shoulders in reply.

"I like it, I do like that photo," he peered at it again. "No, I like it," he seemed almost happy with it, happy with himself. I guess that backfired.