(1) Sex God in a leather jacket.

Hi guys, this story isn't perfect but I still hope you enjoy!

My writing was a lot more immature then than it is now, but I did try my best and this story is my baby, so be nice ;)

Chapter 1 - Sex God in a leather jacket.

          So, I had always had a thing for bad boys. I didn't know why and I didn't know how, all I knew was that bad boys really were the sexiest boys on Earth. I swear, they could take over the world with their tattoo's, their leather jackets and their wayward bed hair as their motorbike engines revved across the streets of the world.

It didn't really surprise me that when I went to the small rectangular window of my bedroom I was remotely stunned by the image below me.  You would have sworn the heating was on full blast and that the sun had moved miles closer to the Earth just to burn. I tingled, everywhere. He was beautiful, in all ways possible.

"God fucking damn." I gasped as my eyes fully set on what looked like a sex God in a leather jacket. His dark hair whipped through the wind like a leaf on its branch, his eyes were so piercing they could be seen distinctly from my bedroom window.

The way his jean clad legs moved elegantly from his motorbike (of course he had a motorbike) would make any girl want to kiss the floor he walked on. And I knew no doubt they did.

I hated to admit it, hated to even think it, but this boy was the images of all dark and dangerous dreams and thoughts. I knew I couldn't be the only one.

I just had to stop and stare from my window.

This mysteriously, handsome guy had to be the new neighbour my mother had been telling me about for the last week. I should have taken more notice in what she was saying, she never told me he was a hot, troubled, future fantasy.

If she did, maybe I could have been prepared for such a sight.

Suddenly, the boy looked up to the window where I was sweating, rooted to the spot. My eyes widened a fraction before I moved out of sight.

Jesus Christ, lord help me.

I wasn't one to go around eyeing every boy who looked like a male model, yet this boy made me do just that. But he was undeniably sexy, you couldn't really blame me.

I took a quick peak to see if the bad boy had gone, but I was unfortunately mistaken, he was still there, stock still with one leg holding up him and his motorbike. His face blank and expressionless, yet aimed at me. I couldn't look away this time, I was motionless, immobile.

His small frown turned into a smirk as he took me in. His eyes raked my body from the strands of my hair to the rest of my body that was seen from the window.

I was rooted to the spot, I physically couldn't move.

"Alright, love?" He asked, his voice loud but deep, domineering and desirable. I shivered at the sound of it. He really was dark and dangerous, it was in all of the actions he possessed.

I didn't answer, my throat was too dry. Jesus, this was embarrassing. Why couldn't you just be social, Cali? Can't you be strong and confident?

I mentally shook my head; no I could not. Especially when he was looking at me the way he was.

"Are you going to speak any time today?" He smirked again as he got off his motorbike and walked forward. He was patronising me and I scowled.