(54) In Bed

Chapter 54- In Bed.

Kyle shot off the sofa as he stood. He was almost bouncing on his feet with excitement.

He came bounding over to my body and picked me up in his strong arms.

"We're going to have a baby!" He said, his deep voice hoarse but loud. I could feel the happiness radiating from his body.

He spun me around and I laughed as the air pushed through my hair.

He set me back down on the floor. He grabbed my face and pushed my lips against his hard and then pushed himself away to grab his phone.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"I don't know," he chuckled back before looking back to me with his twinkling eyes. "I can't believe it, Cali, we're going to have a family," he gushed. I nodded my head and smiled at the thought.

"We are." I could honestly say I was scared, yes, but excited too at the same time.

Kyle seemed ecstatic that I was pregnant, and I was actually happy he was. Of course he'd be happy to start a new family, I shouldn't have thought otherwise.

My veins were bubbling with excitement, and for now the nervousness could leave my body.

"I've got to go and tell my parents!" Kyle beamed before setting on his way.

"Wait!" I shouted before he got to the front door. He stopped and turned to look at me. "Can we wait? To tell people I mean?"

"Why?" He asked as he came forward to me. I sighed.

"I want to go and check up first to make sure everything is okay and that the test was definitely accurate and plus we should both do it when the family is all together," I smiled his way in hopes he would agree too. He nodded and the smile was back on to his face.

"Okay," he pulled me in to his arms again and I rested my cheek on his chest. I sighed in content.

"I was so scared you wouldn't want a baby," I let out truthfully. "So nervous you would rather leave than be here with a pregnant wife," I can't believe I even thought that. Kyle would never be like that, I'm sure it just wasn't in him, and as his wife I should have known.

"You stupid girl." He stated back, his voice low. "I'm your husband not a dick head," I laughed at his comment.

Kyle pulled away from my body, it felt as if his brain was working over time. I could almost feel the clogs turning in his mind.

"What are you thinking?" I asked as I looked to him. His blue eyes met mine and he kissed my head before bounding to the door again. "Where are you going?" I called.

"I'll be back in half an hour, baby," was his statement before he shut the door after him.

I looked at the door for a moment as I wondered where the hell he went.

After a few minutes, I shrugged and made my way to the kitchen.

I picked up my phone that was laying on the counter and dialled Matts number.

He picked up after only a couple of rings.

"Baby girl?" His voice came out the other end.

"I told him," I stated.

"Already? Shit, I didn't think you'd get it done this soon." He chuckled to himself. "How did it go?"

"He was getting angry that I was holding out on him, I told him straight out-"