THE FINAL DANCE: PART 2

Nikki's Diary:

OMG! IT WAS SO COOL TO SEE A LIMO!

That was until Brianna came yelling at us and tried to get in it.

"LET ME GO TO THE BALL!" she screamed and yelled before she was carried away by my Dad.

Sometimes I have the best parents ever! But sometimes I have the most embarrassing parents ever and I still felt pretty embarrassed because of what Mom said. But I feel so relieved that Maxwell accepts me for who I really am. We entered the limo together and the chauffeur started to drive.

"So, those were my parents...And my sister."

"They're very nice people, you're so lucky to have parents like them. Also don't worry I'm sure that's how all little sisters behave, she was probably just jealous of you." Maxwell said to me.

"Thank you, but I'm sure that your parents are even friendlier since you're so nice." I said back.

"Uh.......Well, I'll just say that I'm pretty relieved." he replied.

"Huh? Why?" I asked, because I was DYING to know what he meant by that.

"I thought that I was the only one at school who didn't come from some rich family." he explained.

So Maxwell is EXACTLY just like me.

"That's fine, I won't judge you either way. I'm not from some rich family and neither is Bran- Never mind, forget I said that." I felt like such a fool for saying that as Maxwell's expression changed. I then asked him if everything was okay since he was staring blankly into space.

"Yeah, everything is fine. I'm just thinking about all of the fun that we're gonna have at the dance tonight." he reassured me.

"Awwwwww, well I'm sure we will." I said as I hugged him.

Onward to the dance.

We finally arrived and the place looked STUNNING! There were balloons everywhere, mood lighting, a stage had been constructed at the front, there was a dance floor, a catering section and tables with seats at the back of the room. I saw Chloe, Zoey, Marcy and Violet with their dates at a table and I went over to go see them. They all looked so CUTE as couples!

All the guys were decked out in suits and all the girls wore AMAZING dresses!

We talked for a few minutes before Maxwell asked me if I wanted to dance. I ACCEPTED, SQUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

He was such a good dancer, but what happened next...

...changed everything.