FRIDAY JUNE 6TH

Brandon's Journal:

I feel like such an idiot, I thought that everything would be fine if I waited for the right moment to ask her out...

But I was wrong, I should have done it long ago. But I never had the courage to, I guess I just didn't want to get hurt again. But why...

Why is it that I'm being hurt anyway?!

Why did this guy have to walk into my life and ruin everything?

I thought that Nikki would reject me and think of me as some joke, because guys aren't supposed to be open with their feelings...

Guys are supposed to act cool and not sensitive. But I'm wrong, and now I have all but lost the chance to be with her. I overheard her conversation with Chloe and Zoey, how she is struggling to choose between me and Maxwell.

When it should be a no contest.

I am the one who helped her up when she was humiliated in front of the entire school in the cafeteria.

I am the one who helped her win the Avant-Garde contest.

I am the one who asked her out to the Halloween dance, and cheered her up during it.

I am the one who is in a band with her.

I am the one who taught her to play the drums.

I am the one who volunteers at fuzzy friends with her. And shared all of the moments we spent there.

I am the one who cheered her on during the 'Holiday on ice' event. And also skated with her after the event was finished.

I am the one who wanted her to join the school newspaper. Although it resulted in her being an assistant thanks to Mackenzie.

I am the one who invited her to my birthday party.

I am the one who knows about her family and accepts her for who she truly is.

I am the one who asked her on a date after my birthday (only for Mackenzie to ruin everything and steal my phone.).

I am the one who accepted her invite to the Sweethearts dance.

I am the one who went into the FREAKING GIRLS BATHROOM to console her.

I am the one who created posters to ensure that she became sweethearts princess.

I am the one in that photograph with her at the dance.

I am the one who wanted to write an article about her for a journalism contest.

I am the one who... EVEN KISSED HER at the listening party. (But as I flashback to that memory, her eyes were wide open... maybe she didn't enjoy it after all...)

I am the one who wanted her to go to journalism camp with me.

I am the one who wanted to know if she was okay after being knocked unconscious by Mackenzie.

I am the one who has wrote several letters to 'Miss Know It All' asking for advice on our friendship and if it should become something more.

I am the one who asked her out to the cupcakery (Only for it to be ruined by Mackenzie.).

I am the one who helped hide a group of puppies with her (and one of the puppies she now owns.).

I am the one who...

...is not the one.

Why?

Why?

WHY?!

WHY IS NEGRINI EVEN A RIVAL?!

HE DOESN'T KNOW HER THE WAY I DO!!!

Why can't I be with her?

And in 2 weeks, it will all be over.

I know I must keep trying, but my chance is slowly fading.

My chance to be with you...

...Nikki Maxwell.

The only one for me.