THURSDAY JUNE 19TH (NIKKI):

Nikki's Diary:

This morning my BFFs constantly kept calling me, and after 10 missed calls I finally decided to answer.

"Nikki, we heard what happened yesterday and we can't be more sorry."

"Thanks Chloe, I guess."

"But it's not all over for you, because we want to you come to the Final Dance with us."

"And be the only girl there without a date? No thanks."

"Not everyone has a date for the final dance yet, plus you'll be hanging out with your BFFs so boys wouldn't matter."

"I guess you're right."

"That's the spirit! Now get your butt to the mall after school and we can all go dress shopping!"

"I already have a..."

I stopped and stared at my dress, it was the same dress that I wore to the Sweethearts Dance. The same dance that I danced with... HIM!

"...never mind, I'll be there." I said I I hung up.

At the mall I tried to put on a fake smile to act like I was happy, but inside I was a living emotional wreck.

We visited a bunch of different dress stores and Chloe found the most PERFECT dress for her. And then Zoey also found the most PERFECT dress for her.

But Me? I couldn't find a dress ANYWHERE that made me feel like my last dress did.

After 2 hours of searching, I finally found the PERFECT dress for me!

But that was until I saw the price tag. I was $200 too short, so I gave up and decided that I wouldn't go to the dance after all.

That was until I bumped into someone.

"Oh hey Nikki, small world hey?"

"I guess you could say that, but I'm not in the mood to talk to guys sorry."

"I understand, after all what he did was truly unforgivable."

"Yeah it is, and now I've been stuck in this mall for 2 hours trying to find a dress for the Final Dance."

"You're going to the dance after all that? Wow you're a pretty strong person Nikki."

"Thanks, but trust me I'm not."

"Trust me, you are. Besides you're going to the dance and that's more than what can be said about me."

"I don't think I will be going after all, I can't find a dress that suits me. I did find this amazing dress but I was $200 too short, and now I've given up."

"$200 huh? That's not much at all, I'll pay for it."

"What?"

"I said that I'll pay for it."

"But $200 is a large amount of money!"

"I know, and I'm willing to pay for it."

"I wouldn't have to owe you anything would I?"

"Nope, not at all. Now let's go buy you that dress."

And so we bought my new dress, I can't believe that he did that. It's one of the nicest things that anyone has ever done for me.

"Thank you so much!"

"No problem Nikki, enjoy yourself at the dance tomorrow."

"WAIT!"

"Okay, I'm waiting."

"You said that you weren't going to the dance, right?"

"Yeah, nobody asked me."

"Well, you're going to the dance now."

"Wait, are you asking me to go to the dance with you."

"I guess so, unless you don't want to go with me."

"And why would I not want to go to that dance with you? I accept Nikki."

"Great! So should I meet you there tomorrow night?"

"No, I've got a better idea."

I can't believe that I'm actually going to the Final Dance with someone after all!