SATURDAY JUNE 14TH:

A/N: OMG GUYS WE REACHED 500 READS! :D Thank you all so much for reading the story so far! That's like halfway to 1000! :D. To celebrate 500 reads this chapter will be from Brandon's POV and he will reveal his biggest mystery.

WARNING: This chapter contains events that some readers may find very upsetting.

Brandon's Journal:

I can't get yesterday's images or what was said to me out of my head.

"So, how did you like the show?" Maxwell said with some smug look on his face.

"That was pretty unsettling, you made her cry." I responded.

"Made her cry? Have you lost your mind Roberts? Just because I'm good at understanding things doesn't mean that the situation isn't easy to understand. She's a pathological liar and I had to be the one to point it out because nobody else had the courage to."

"Are you saying that I don't have courage?"

"You didn't exactly help Nikki out there buddy, was your precious reputation worth THAT much to you Mr. CCP? Maybe you just don't care about her after all, if you did then you would have said something instead of standing in the damn corner with your hands in your front pockets putting on this concerning look."

"Well I guess that's-"

"I'm not finished talking, you want to win this war? GET OFF YOUR SORRY BUTT AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!"

"You said that I didn't have courage... You don't know what I've been through..." I held back my anger.

"And you have no idea what I've been through, I've been to hell and back and you need to realize that you aren't the only one with problems. The world doesn't revolve entirely around you Roberts, maybe if you acted less selfish then Nikki would actually like you."

"Are you saying that Nikki doesn't like me?" I questioned him.

"Maybe she does somehow, but I don't."

"I don't care if you don't like me, you have everyone fooled thinking that you're some kind of hero... But you're nothing but a villain."

"Am I now? Well Batman-"

"Call me that again..."

"Batman?"

"SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME!!!"

"Okay I don't see why you find so much offence out of me calling you Batman, but you're Batma- huh?" his crystal blue eyes widened as I shut him up,

And then I did it...

I punched him in the face and pushed him to the ground.

"Call me a monster, call me selfish... But don't EVER CALL ME THAT NAME!!!"

I decided to get outta there before I could do any more harm.

I never thought that anyone would call me that name again, sure someone would find it cool to be called Batman. I mean my friend Max loves superheroes and he would love to be called Batman, but I don't.

Why?

I'm just gonna write about it, I hate bringing up my past but there's nothing I can do about it now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: *PRESS PLAY ON SONG AND THEN READ*]

Song = Roaring tides II - Clannad OST

I was once happy, in a happy life, with a happy family, in a happy home. Just like Batman, but all of that was taken away from me in an instant.