Chapter 12

HELLO EVERYONE! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in awhile..about 3 weeks i think :( I apologize and thanks anyone who still wants to read my story:) This is my last week of school so I'll be updating more starting next week for sure. I just wanted to post chapter 12 today even though I should be studying for finals :P ohwells. Ok well, excuse me if this chapter sucks! Again, thank you for commenting, voting, and fanning! Love you guys lots<3

-Jacki xoxo.

Chapter 12

Louis’ P.O.V

His lips brushed against the back of my neck. It was so gentle that I shivered at its simple touch. His arms slowly snaked along my waist as he pulled my back into his chest. I feel vulnerable to the power that he has on me and I don’t think I can resist him, not now, not ever. He clenched my waist tightly and placed his chin onto of my shoulder, chuckling softly. My knees feel weak suddenly and he knows that he is at an advantage, being behind me, he can create any reaction he wants.

“Louis,” he murmured into my ear, sending chills throughout my body.

“W-What?” I tried to sound confident but it probably came out as a whimper.

I’m so weak.

“Be mine.”

************************************************************************************************************

“LOUIS!”

“Huh?” Was I spacing out again?

I turned and saw Elena glaring at me, hands on her hips.

“I know you’re probably daydreaming about Harry right now but can you please finish your story. Come on man, I need the details. Girls live for some drama and action from hot boys.”

Rolling my eyes, I coughed in discomfort. “Elena, babe. Don’t you think you being a bit loud?”

“Oh please, everyone is dying to hear what happened after you left the cabin to go find Harry. I’m just the only one who can ask first because I’m your “girlfriend” and deserve that special privilege,” she said, sarcastically but in good humor. “But I think the boys are pretty confused about now so you should definitely talk to them and explain things?”

“Damn it, I forgot about that,” I groaned.

We were all walking on the trail right now, following close behind the rangers. I was wearing an old t-shirt and short trousers with my nifty backpack. I definitely look like a happy camper.

Since we have been divided into two separate groups, Harry wasn’t with me…all thanks to Marilyn. She practically dragged him away from me, saying that she couldn’t possibly survive the hike without him.