Chapter 17

Hi everyone! It's been awhile but seriously this was a tough chapter, mainly because I had to think about who the kidnapper should be. It was a lot of debating around but I finally knew what to do so yay i finished after like 2 weeks? IDK. sorry :( thank you again for all the amazing comments, i feel like in each chapter i just have to thank everyone because without my fans, i wouldn't feel like writing:) oh and one more thing that i was really excited about was the progress of this story (considering it was my first) i got almost 41,000 reads, pretty amazing dare i say? :D never thought people would like it. ANYWAY..long note, ohwells. thank you to those who followed me on twitter, i talked to some & you guys are amazing:) thanks for the support again. love you lots<3 reading time~

Oh right! For this chapter, my shoutout goes to @sweetmelancholybells and @SophiaLoves1Dx ! yay, loved the comments<3

-Jacki xoxo.

Chapter 17

Harry’s P.O.V

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE’S KIDNAPPED?” The sudden shriek was enough to make me pull the mobile away from my ear as insanely quick as possible. I held the phone at a good length and could still hear the ongoing tantrum. I had to wait for that moment when Jay takes a breath before venturing in again.

“Shh, please Jay, I’ll get him back. I promise. I know the license plate number and already reported it to the police. They’re tracking the car down as we speak,” I assured Jay.

“B-But Louis is fragile, what if they do something to him? My baby!” I could hear her sobbing but tried to muffle it. Louis isn’t exactly fragile but I get where she’s coming from. He’s her baby boy. Oh bloody hell, what is she going say to the girls?

“Jay, we’ll get him back.” I tried to sound confident but even to me it was weak. “I promise,” I whispered.

“They just have to get him back, they must! Oh god my boobear, what am I going to do?” After a moment of silence, her voice came back reasonably calm. “It must be hard on you as well Harry. I understand, just call me when you get any news about him alright? And thank you for not keeping this a secret and telling me,” she sniffled.

“Yeah, I will and Jay, I can’t hide this from you.”

“Harry, you love him right?” The question took me off guard for a moment but I answered back immediately.

“I love him so much.”

“I’ll leave him in your hands Harry. You know that Anne and I always thought you boys would look cute together even though it was more of a joke in the beginning. I still can’t believe it though. But happy moments just have to flee from us don’t they?” Her voice seems to take a sad turn again.

“Yes but it’s up to us to get them back.”

“Let’s hope.”

When I finally ended the call, I tossed the mobile on the table and groaned loudly as I rested my head against the couch. I’m glad Jay was able to cool down even though my nerves are still jumping high.