Chapter 3

I really enjoyed writing this chapter, but if there's anyone who likes Caroline Flack then I suggest you don't read this chapter (there are Caroline fans? whatttt?) Also I've been considering making Lucy Hale play Elena, would that work? Idk just a thought or I won't have anyone play her. Well I'll have another note at the end of the chapter so I don't have to keep you waiting to read :D Ok enjoy!

-Jacki xoxo

Chapter 3

Elena’s P.O.V

I can’t believe I just met Louis Tomlinson. And I can’t believe that he just asked me to be his date. Not only that, it’s a double date with Harry Styles…and Caroline Flack. Talk about awkward.

Like, seriously, age is but a number but even I thought this relationship wouldn’t last.

Louis’ face said it all. He didn’t approve but I didn’t understand why he didn’t throw a tantrum. I mean, judging from the way he acts on their video diaries, he just isn’t the type of guy to stand still. He says what he wants and isn’t afraid to back down. Not only that, his humor and wits made him simply…brilliant.

Out of all the guys in One Direction, Louis is my favorite but I’m not going to tell him that. I was serious when I told him I wasn’t a crazy fan and I do love all of them even though I had never met them before…until now of course.

“Elena? Are you there, love?” I snapped out of my daze, and when my eyes focused, I could see that they were all staring at me. We were at the table, seated and dinner was being prepared. Louis was sitting beside me while Caroline and Harry sat across from us. Apparently Caroline had hired chefs this evening, couldn’t she have cooked something herself?

Louis had his hand near my face since he was waving it to get my attention. He looked amused, probably thought I was checking him out, since I was aimlessly staring at him. And I guess someone had asked me something too. Oops.

“Sorry. I zoned out” I replied, meekly. Way to make good first impressions, Elena.

“It’s alright, doll. I was just asking your name. But since Louis just said it, nice to meet you Elena.” My attention swerved to Caroline as she held her hand out for a shake.

“Pleasured” I answered, politely smiling. Well I am always respectful and polite to grown-ups.

“I’m Caroline and this is Harry” she gestured to herself and then to Harry. Wow, I do live in Narnia but I do not live in a box.

“Yes, I know that ma’am.” Stay strong Elena.

“Oh! Don’t call me ma’am. It makes me sound so old!” She complained, disgusted at the word.

“I’m sorry. I’m just used to calling women over THIRTY that since it is a form of respect to elders.” I could hear Louis trying to cover his laugh with a cough next to me.