Chapter 20

Oh my god, can't believe this is the last chapter ever! I'm so happy I actually finished but I really don't want to let this story go, knowing that I have to:( I'm gonna give my special thanks later in the epilogue. Sorry for the slow update, I really didn't get inspired due to the fact that someone told me that I would get more reads on my story if I didn't make it boyxboy...wtf? okk whatever. It just made me slightly annoyed but I knew I had to finish this, my favorite bromance of all time! :D thank you everyone for going on this rollercoaster ride with me even though half the time I didn't even know which direction this story was going towards. I'm just glad everything worked out in the end. *sighs in relief

I think I have more confidence to write more stories. I'm gonna focus on Don't Think, Just Fall now, since I'm done with this story. I want to start writing my own teen fiction so if you guys want, give me some ideas on the message board or something. Ok well have fun reading the last chapter. The epilogue is in Elena's P.O.V so no more Louis. Love you guys lots<3 thank you for all the support and dedication. I couldn't have done it without you!

-Jacki xoxo.

Chapter 20

Louis’ P.O.V

“How come I only heard about this now?” Elena giggled while twirling the straw around in her drink.  

“Elena, love, how am I supposed to contact you when I was kidnapped?” I asked, laughing at this ridiculous girl in front of me. It has been a week since the incident and now people were asking if there could be another segment about us on the show. I had laughed when Josie told us because Harry had repeatedly refused the offer, saying that the first had already been enough.

I stared at the brown-haired girl in front of me with those evergreen eyes. She hasn’t really changed much from when I last saw her. Granted, she looked more lively and exuberant.

It was possible that she was excited about studying abroad. She told me that there was a program at her school that allowed the students to experience school life in a different country and since she loved England so much, she thought she should visit some of the schools here before she transferred. She had called me up when she arrived in London since she was visiting the University of London first and then Brighton soon after.

“True, well when can I meet Josie? She sounds delightful!” She grinned at the thought.

“No way, I do not want you to be influenced by her.” I rolled my eyes. “Anyway, have you decided which school you wanted to apply to? I think London is a good choice or Manchester. Well actually I don’t know; school isn’t really my strong point.”

“You didn’t like UCLA?” she teased.

“Well it did change my perspective about some things,” I admitted, sheepishly and tried to hold in my blush.

“I know.” Elena said in a sing-song voice. “And it rhymes with Barry.”

“Oh shut up love,” I mumbled, burying my face in the chocolate cake in front of me.

“Stop eating or else you’ll get fat and Harry won’t love you anymore.”