Chapter 10

Hi guys, I haven't updated in awhile so :( i'm sorry! In a way, this chapter isn't my best so please don't judge me on that too much. I would still like to hear your opinions but the next chapter will definitely be better cuz the drama will start :D ok well enjoy and the next time i will update will be...idk whenever I'm free i guess. I hope you guys like it and please stay tune. I apologize if you find this chapter boring :/ COMMENT PLEASE? :) I love you guys lots <3

-Jacki xoxo.

Chapter 10

Harry’s P.O.V.

My eye lids fluttered before fully opening to the white ceiling above me.

Yet another day, I thought and sighed.

“Louis?” I called out to the figure next to me and reached out to pull the covers out.

“AHHHHH!” I screamed and quickly covered the naked body. The sight shocked me and I don’t even know why. I slowly peeked down and of course I was also naked but that’s normal.

What the bloody hell?

She was sleeping soundly, muttering some guy’s name. I guess we just used each other for last night although I don’t remember a lot of it so it might not have been that great.

I heard a vibration and located my phone on the table next to the bed.

“Hello?” I whispered, hoping not to wake her up.

“HARREH! Where were you the whole night? I was worried.”

My breath caught at his beautiful voice and a smile appeared because I know he’s pouting at the other end.

“Lou, sorry, I was…I met some people and we got caught up in talking,” I lied, groaning internally.

I hate lying to Louis but I can’t let him know.

“Oh, ok so are you coming back right now?”

“Yes I am.”

“Good cuz we need to talk Haz.” His tone suddenly got serious and that worried me.

“What about?”

I felt a hand tug at my arm. “Hey there handsome, I had a wonderful time last night,” she said huskily and still half-asleep.

“Hazza, who was that?”

“No one Lou, I’ll talk to you when I see you ok? Bye!” I hung up abruptedly and turn to glare at the girl.