Chapter 18

HELLO EVERYONE! it's been about 2 weeks i guess? wow, i've been busy because school is almost starting and whatnot :( the olympics is gonna take away my time too..ohwells. anywayy, half of you guys might like the fact that i'm making the story a bit longer now since i still haven't revealed anything ( well i did a bit) and the other half might be frustrated and want to know already. the story will end when i feel like it should hahaha fair? i always forget what i want to say in my notes so read on! Love you lots<3 Oh right, i was about to make this chapter into 2 parts but since this chapter is long anyway, they will be separate chapters.

-Jacki xoxo.

Chapter 18

Louis’ P.O.V

“Harry, does this mean I’m the girl in the relationship?” I asked while fiddling around with the ring on my finger.

“Uh yeah?”

“But I’m manlier than you! Plus I’m older so I think I get to be the guy.” I crossed my arms and grinned at the decision. It sounded pretty good if I dare say myself.

“Lou, are you even hearing yourself speak? You’re like a 5 year old child stuck in a 20 year old’s body. But also, you know I like older people so your argument is invalid. Don’t worry, I’ll be the best husband ever,” Harry responded, cheekily. He gave me a smirk before giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Aw don’t pout Louis, although you do look cute.Don’t tempt me or else I’ll put you in a wedding dress.”

A dress? Now that’s taking things too far. And how dare he call me cute? I’m pretty sure handsome should suffice.

“Shut up Haz,” I said, turning away. “Go away. I don’t want to see you anymore.”

I heard him chuckle and tried to win me over again.But I didn’t respond.

After awhile, I didn’t hear him say anything at all. Maybe he was trying to see how long I could stay mad at him for. But he knows I can’t hold a grudge or stay mad for longer than a minute.

I finally gave up and peeked behind but he wasn’t there.

“Harry? Where are you? I was just teasing you Harry, come out. Harry?” My voice started to tremble as I desperately looked around the forest. Yet it wasn’t a forest anymore.

The scene in front of me burned down into darkness, leaving me with no way to escape. Suddenly, a pair of icy, blue eyes appeared and a familiar devilish smile shook me to the core.

“Wake up,” the voice demanded. It was stern and came back even stronger the second time. “Wake up Louis!”

It was all just a dream; it was a pleasant dream that turned into a nightmare.