Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Louis' P.O.V

Sitting at the table alone, I slowly started sipping my hot tea. As I placed it down, I let out a huge sigh. Why couldn’t things go back to its simpler days? I sighed again as I shook off the memory from a few weeks ago, when Harry was still there.

Still with me.

My best mate.

Now Harry has found someone, but I didn’t know who she was. Harry wouldn’t tell me or the boys anything. And I used to be the one who knew all his secrets, like he knew mine. But Harry was smiling a lot lately. So who was she? How can she make him smile like that when it was what I used to do all the time?

I’m happy for him, I really am but…my thoughts trailed off as I let out a frustrated grunt. Harry is never at our complex anymore, and if he was, it’ll be past midnight and he’ll reek like cheap perfume, smiling like an idiot at the door because he would forget his key. I still remembered staying up the first few days, desperately calling his mobile just to see where he was. Each time the same girl would pick up and say that she’ll be taking care of Harry for the night. So the only time he would come home is if he needed more clothes or if she was away.

What scared me the most was the voice of that woman. It was oddly familiar. 

Though I’m glad that the boys came over frequently or else I would go crazy! Liam assured me that things will go back to normal in no time. Harry’s been known for giving his entire world to the girl he loves even if it leaves him broken at the end.

But I couldn’t let this go on.

Harry was mine. She can’t have him unless I approve of her and judging by the way she sounds and smells she’s not passing so far.

But how am I going to meet her? I started to think and a plan soon popped into my head. Grinning evilly like a mad scientist, I nodded to myself.

Yes it should work. Harry loves me, he would do it.

They didn’t call him Louis Tomlinson for nothing, well it is my name but still, I have to say, I’m an awesome young lad.

Well let the games begin, mysterious lady, because I’m going to win.

 ***********************************************************************************************************

I reached for my cell and dialled Harry’s number. It starting ringing and I hope to the Lord above that she won’t pick up this time.

“Hello? Louis?” It was Harry!

“HARRY! COME QUICK, I NEED YOU!” I yelled into the phone and before he could ask anything, I ended the call.