12: Tired

The three of them finally arrived at their first destination: Yeri's dorm.
It was pretty late at night now, nearing 1am, and the surroundings were dead-silent.

Yeri was still sound asleep upon Jungkook's shoulder. He pretty much gazed at her throughout the whole journey, occasionally glancing out the window to give his neck a break.

The car journey was a somewhat long one, and since it was late at night, and Jungkook barely got any sleep recently either, he found himself drifting asleep too...

'We're here!' Jimin softly spoke, looking back at the two and gasping to see a surprising view: Yeri was of course asleep on Jungkook's shoulder, but now Jungkook was also asleep, resting his cheek upon Yeri's head. (like the picture at the start, but they're switched haha)

'Oh my god...' Jimin smiled, his heart warming up, whilst fishing out his phone and taking a sneaky snap of the scenario - he had to show Jungkook and the rest of the members this after tonight.

'Ya, Jungkook!' Jimin said, a little louder, attempting to wake his friend up. With a failed attempt, Jimin proceeded to lean towards Jungkook and prod him in the middle of his cheek. 'Jungkook' he repeated, continuing to poke the maknae's cheek.

Jungkook soon opened his eyes, unaware of what was going on. 'Mm?' He mumbled, after a couple of seconds of trying to wake himself up. Whilst doing so, he raised his head from its position on top of Yeri's soft hair. He was still pretty dozy and didn't even realise Yeri was there.

'We're here' Jimin answered, grinning widely.

Jungkook shook his head a little, blinking his eyes numerous times to focus on what was going on. He glanced to Yeri, finally realising he must've fallen asleep on her... a face of realisation struck him as his eyes widened and he felt himself heating up a little.

'Had a good sleep?' Jimin smirked.

'D-did I fall asleep?' Jungkook whispered.

'Yeah you did, looks like you slept good though.. I wonder why?' Jimin teased, chuckling. 'Is her hair that soft? You slept better on it than you do on your own pillow'

Jungkook's eyes grew even wider, shooting his head towards her to see if she was awake yet. She was still fast asleep on him. 'Shh, I-i was just tired'

Jimin snorted, looking at Yeri. 'We're at her dorm, she needs to wake up' he said.

'Oh, really? Already? But I like it like this' Jungkook confessed, innocently, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

'Wahh!' Jimin's eyes lit up, his mouth wide open, yet all his teeth showing at the same time. 'This is so weird, you've never been like this with girls, aaah you've grown up!' Jimin beamed, surprised at this new-boyfriendy-Jungkook-who's-no-longer-afraid-of-girls.

'Well...' Jungkook smiled, shyly.

'Ok, but no, seriously... she needs to wake up, she probably has some schedule in a couple hours anyway' Jimin stated. He was 100% correct - in as little as a few hours, Yeri would be up and preparing for her photo shoot.

Jungkook nodded, turning to her for the billionth time that night. He didn't know what to do though; he tried nudging her head off his shoulder, but didn't want to be too harsh. 'Hyung, how do I wake her up?'

Jimin sighed. 'Yeri-ssi' he called out, a little loudly yet still hushed because it was so quiet outside.

There was no response.

'Yeri-ssi!' He repeated, a lot louder, patting her exposed knee.

After a couple of short moments, an incoherent mumble escaped her lips. Jungkook laughed at the adorable sight of her.