24: Surprise Visit

Red Velvet were in the middle of their promotional period with 'Red Flavor'. It was a big hit both in Korea and internationally - everyone was in love with the sweet, up-beat tunes of 'Pp-palgan mat', as well as the catchy and iconic choreography.

Red Velvet were the most popular they've ever been. The girls were so taken aback at the incredible response, and although they were busy and exhausted, the fame and recognition felt rewarding.
-
Jungkook sat cross legged, his eyes on the TV infront of him. Of course, he was watching Red Velvet on Music Core. He hadn't seen Yeri in a whole month already, so he tried his best to see her through the screen via her stages. She looked absolutely beautiful every single stage, her long blonde hair becoming a real favourite of Jungkook's.

He sighed, wanting to see her in front of him again. He texted her every now and again, often getting late replies, but he knew she was working hard and wished her to stay healthy and happy most nights.

Jungkook was also aware with the incredible popularity of Red Flavor. He heard it everywhere, he saw it everywhere, and everyone around him was obsessed with it, making it even harder for him to focus on anything but Yeri.

'Alright' he rose from his position and headed in to Jimin's room. 'Hyung,' he popped his head in, finding the small boy sprung across his bed. Jimin raised his head up, mumbling a response, seeming to be half asleep. 'Let's go see the girls tomorrow' Jungkook proposed.

Jimin's eyes opened properly, sitting up. 'Hmm?' he yawned, rubbing his eyes.

'Red Velvet. If today's Music Core, tomorrow's Inkigayo' he recalled - every idol remembered the Korean Music Show schedules like the back of their hands after a while, due to plain experience.

'What, us go to their dressing room?' Jimin wondered.

'Yeah! Come on, don't you miss Seulgi?' Jungkook tilted his head, trying to persuade him.

Jimin nodded slowly, 'Sure, let's go. We have to be careful, though' he reminded the excited maknae. Jungkook nodded vigorously, a happy grin emerging.
——
Another day, another early morning. Red Velvet were pre-recording their performance for what seemed like the 100th time. The girls, the fans, the staff, everyone was tired. But the sounds of the couple dozen fans cheering them on so early in the day really helped the members continue performing.

After the final 'OK' from the staff, the girls returned to their dressing room, already exhausted. Filing in to the room, each member slumped in to the nearest sofa they saw. Now, they just had to wait a few long hours until performing 'live' for the fans and hearing this week's results.

The staff let the girls rest for a while, before they had to freshen up to return to stage. They all slept like a rock; they hadn't had adequate sleep in weeks, but they were somewhat used to it by now. Still, any chance of some sweet shut-eye, they'd never reject.

10 minutes in to Red Velvet's peaceful slumber, and the stylists in the room were shocked at the entrance of two males.

Jimin entered quietly, Jungkook tailing right behind him. The two saw the girls sound asleep on the couches, blankets covering their lower halves. Jungkook looked at Jimin, wondering what to do.

'I-is that.. Bangtan?' One of their stylists spoke, bewildered at the sight of two of the hottest idols in Korea, looking at the sleeping girls.

Some of Red Velvet's stylists were already aware of some of their relationships, since the girls would often talk and tease about it in front of the stylists, whilst getting dolled up.
Of course, it was part of their job to keep all these secrets to themselves, and besides, Red Velvet and their staff were rather close, after all the years spent together.