19: 'Oppa'

Jungkook was dragged to BTS' kitchen. He looked back at Yeri, alone with the rest of his members, which made him uncomfortable but he couldn't do anything about it. Taehyung released the tight hold on Jungkook's wrist and abruptly turned around to him.

'Jungkook-ah,' his voice called gently, in a soft whisper.

'Hmm?'Jungkook answered, looking in to the eyes of one of his bestest friends, slightly nervous.

Taehyung broke in to his boxy grin, 'You like her right?' he whispered.

Jungkook blinked, nodding without even thinking about it.

'But do you like like her?'

Jungkook took a while to think about it this time, thinking about today, about all the little things they shared to each other, and the butterflies he gets whenever looking at her.

He gulped, nodding again. 'I think I do..' he squeaked.

'You think? No, you have to know.' Taehyung sternly told him, 'Do you like her?' he asked again.

Jungkook thought for a moment once again. Taking a deep breath, he nodded once more. 'I like her.' he told him, confidently.

Taehyung nodded, smiling. 'Yeah, she's quite cute!' Taehyung admitted, grinning, causing Jungkook to smack the side of his arm.

'Hey! She's off bounds now!' He smiled, feeling protective.

'Hang on though...' Taehyung started, leaning in close and whispering in to Jungkook's ear. 'Have you kissed?'

Jungkook backed away immediately in shock, 'No!' he shouted a little too loudly, instantly bringing his hand to shut his mouth, turning around to see if the others had heard. He smacked Taehyung a couple more times, 'No, we haven't!' he whispered again.

'Hug?' Taehyung continued, smirking.

Jungkook stopped for a moment, thinking back to that time infront of her dorm during their first dinner. He shook his head, denying that that was a real hug.

'Eh?' Taehyung mumbled, surprised. 'Come on, what about holding hands?' He pestered.

'Nope..'

'What? What have you done? You've already been on two dates and you haven't even held hands?' He told the youngest, confused. 'What was all of that lovey jubbly stuff then?' he said, wiggling his finger on Jungkook's nose before prodding his cheek several times, mimicking their actions before.

'That's been the furthest skinship we've had... and we could only do that because that was an act, so we were just pretending..'

'But you weren't pretending?' Taehyung wanted to confirm.

'I-I guess not...'

Taehyung sighed. 'Come on, kook! I know you're shy with girls but if you want to be her boyfriend you've gotta do more!'

Jungkook was beginning to turn a little red at the thought. 'B-boyfriend?'

'Yeah? You're going to ask her out aren't you? Soon..?'

'Am I?' Jungkook smiled sheepishly. 'How? I think we're fine being friends for now and I don't think she likes me that way..' his smile disappeared.

'No, she does... Trust me, I can feel it.' Taehyung reassured him. 'Look, at the end of today you should just ask her. If she turns you down, whatever, stay as friends.'

'Today?! No no no, I'm not ready for today!'

'Then when!' Taehyung was starting to grow impatient at his shy member.