3: Awkward?

Yeri woke up early the next day, still dazy and tired. Today was another busy day, with another music show aswell as various radio shows and variety shows. Red Velvet's comeback was officially in full swing.

Yeri was surprised at her first thought in the early morning:

'Oh no... I'm going to have to see Jungkook today ugh, kill meee' the words rung in her head.

'Wait, no, why am I thinking of him first thing in the morning?' she thought in between deep yawns. 'Ok I need to get ready' she continued to think whilst propping herself on her bed with her thin arms. Another yawn escaped her mouth before she forced herself up. She turned to her left, wondering if her roommate was awake. There lay Joy, still deep in slumber.

The innocent view left a small smile on Yeri's face, thinking she'd let her friend sleep a couple more minutes whilst she washes herself.

**

Red Velvet were all pretty and ready a couple hours after, and heading to Inkigayo in their company minibus. It was still really early in the morning, since they had to go through run-throughs and practices before the real show.

'Ya, Yeri' Seulgi called out.

'Mm?' she replied, turning towards her.

'Be careful not to bump in to Jungkook today' Seulgi teased, a smirk wiped across her pretty face.

Yeri simply rolled her eyes and turned away, whilst her other members seemed to gasp, as if they had just received a plate full of food.

'Aah, and to think I almost forgot!' Irene added, chuckling.

'Guys, don't even start!' Yeri whined, 'besides, I'm steering clear away from him from now on'

'So you steered towards him before?' Joy asked, smiling smugly as Yeri's face fell as if she was caught in a trap.

'And what about your crush on him?' Wendy spoke, beaming. Oh, how the members loved teasing their little maknae Yeri.

'No,' Yeri emphasised, 'I just meant I'm making sure to be away from him, just so nothing embarrassing happens again... and no' she emphasised once again, 'that was barely a crush.'

'What was it then?' Irene continued to pester.

'Um...' Yeri stopped, 'th-that was just me acknowledging he's cool... but so are a ton of idols, it was nothing special' she finished, her arms crossed defensively.

'Aah, Yeri it's okay!' Seulgi stretched over, attempting to hug her. 'It's okay to have a crush, you know'

'No!' Joy shouted. 'Yeri's ours, she can't go for anyone else!' she laughed, wrapping her arms round Yeri too; moments later, every member was stretched out, flailing their arms and trying to embrace their baby.

'Guys!' Yeri laughed, 'Get lost' she said, smiling.

**
BTS had just finished their pre-recording and were resting in their dressing room for a while.

'Ah I need to pee' Jungkook stated before hopping up from his seat and heading to the toilet.

There were two KBS staff right outside his door, holding a phone up - it seemed like they were recording something? They had their backs turned away and were chatting to the camera, somewhat distracted, leaving Jungkook able to escape as he continued heading to the toilet.

As he was walking, he heard one of the staff mutter, 'Damn, we missed him!'
'Oh no' he thought, as he knew they'd be extra-alert to catch him on camera when he returns.