Modeled

Sonia's POV

I walk into the bathroom and take a long, relaxing shower. Gosh, these past days have been hectic, now I'm just gonna have a lazy day today. Just me, and my tv, possibly Harry.

I laugh silently, if last month you told me I was going to be Harry's gf, I would have laughed and told you need to see a doctor. But now... I guess, Harry Styles, doesn't feel like Harry styles. I mean, like him and the lads are soo down to earth. Like they are cool and hilarious just as I imagined them, but even better. What is happening to me? Like Harry is just dating me... Yah Harry Styles is just dating me. He wouldn't have been dating me if he wasn't pretty much forced to under contract.

I walk out to the living room, to find two people, who I never met. They looked like they could have been right out of a magazine. One of them was a very attractive guy, who had blond surfer hair and wore flip flops and a lose shirt with shorts. With him stood a women, with a floral dress and very high heels, in which I would have died in. Haha Sonia can only walk in 2 inch heels, no More. The women speaks up first,

"Ahh, you must be Sonia, looks like you have perfect leg length and a very good body too, don't you agree Mark?"

"Yes, yes, I have to agree, she is one of the easier ones to work with"

They say as they circle me, am I missing out in something?

"Um, hey? 3 questions: 1)who are you guys? 2)what do you want from me? 3)where is Harry?"

Someone grabs my waist gently from behind

"Miss me babe?"

Aww his morning voice is the best, no Sonia, stop falling for him, hard. I move away from him and wait for my answers from them. I glance at Harry's reaction from the corner of my eye, and see him checking out the women. I felt a pang of jealousy inside of me, but I don't show it. I tune into what mark was saying to me and found out that I'm going to be in the modeling studio all day, because I have 1 week before performance.

"WHATT?!? NO ME A MODEL!!?! YOU GOT TO KIDDING ME!! LIKE NO ONE TOLD ME I HAVE TO DO THIS!?"

I exclaim, Mark and Lauren, I had found out her name finally, reacted like they heard this a billion times from like a billion other girls. They both roll their eyes. I notice Harry had already left the room silently.

Eventually I had no choice but follow them to the car, because I HAD signed a contract, ughh never thought dating Harry Styles be this hard?

****AUTHORS NOTE****

Sorry guys I haven't updated forever, I had state testings happening this previous week, and formal coming up at the end of this month, so yah! Ahhhhhh

Haha and a lot of other things happening,

Ok question of the day

What should the readers of this fanfic be called?

Cause I feel like we should have a name! And tell me what POV you want to read about next.

Till the next update...

Stay in Style!