Some work needed

Harry's POV

I know this was not gonna be good, if Liam said Carolyn was in a bad mood that means shit got real. And considering her wanting to talk to me and Sonia, err not the best thing. I look up and see Niall, Jojo, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and the other dude, I forgot his name, in the elevator. Wait where is Sonia? I turn around and see her walking behind me on her phone.

"Wait guys wait for us!!!"

I scream but all I got in reply was:

"Haza it's the 20th floor, run betch run!!! RUNN FOR THE CARROTS!!"

Louis screams as the elevator closes!

Ughh!!!

"Sonia we have to run up there before-"

I see Sonia already running ahead if me, wow, I'm gonna get in so much trouble!I chase behind her up the stairs, damn she is fast, I finally catch up and realize we are on the 18th floor, almost there, I hear myself breathing faster.

"Last one there is the rotten egg!"

Sonia scream behind her, oh no

she can't beat me! I put on my Mario cart boast and rush up! I run past her and then stop right in front of the stair case, waiting for her. She come up and punches me in the shoulder.

"Ouch! What. Was that for?"

I say acting as if that hurt a ton,

"Um for cheating!"

She laughs but try's to keep a frowning face, she walks into the room we were suppose to be in and we both see the frown on Carolyn's face, no one else was there Except us. Wait where is everyone? Are we late, or early? Umm...

"So you are Sonia, um not bad, with some work you will be ready" ............

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Sorry this is a short chapter I promise for longer ones, but I alreDy Added one tonight so I decided to keep this short, but why are they alone? Where is everyone? What does Sonia have to be ready for? What work? Wooooow!!!

Ok we have 253 reads!!!! Keep it up guys! And comment!!!