New Me

Sonia's POV

I walk into a room, with a row of chairs and a lady behind a computer screen, she looked fairly young. I walk very slowly to her desk. I could hear the tap tap if her typing. Her name tag said her name was, Sara. Her nails looked freshly manicured with red nail polish.

"Ohhhh your Sonia! We got a call saying you will be coming. You can go to the second door to your right to see your doctor, I will see you in a while"

I walk to the door, and slowly knock on the door, there was a quick come in. I walk into a huge doctors office. This was the size of a whole apartment back in NJ. WOOW! I guide my eyes to where the voice came from.

I see a lady in her mid 30s, who seemed like the doctor. But she wore designer cloths with high heels. Well this is a new type of doctor. I also see Lou, and another lady. That seemed like she was straight out of a magazine. She later introduced herself as my clothing adviser.

The doctor cheerfully tells me to go change into a pair of panties and a sports bra. I do as she says and come back.

"Miss.Sonia we will be doing many things today,

1st: we will give you a full body wax

2nd: skin, nail, hair care

3rd: new hair cut

4th: new cloths

5th: contacts

That's just an overview, this may take us a while, so you lay down and relax, don't worry this won't hurt."

She must have noticed the horrified look on my face, I reply calmly

"Ok but first! Can u take a before picture!"

I laugh and hand her my phone, she surprisingly takes it and I pose for her. Well this is gonna be fun!

---------------------------------------------

I lay down and take a nap. I wake up to someone poking me in the face. What the feck!

"I think she's dead!"

I can realize that voice any where that was Louis!! I jump up and scare the carrots out of him

"Ahhhhhhhh"

He screamed like a little girl, I start laughing,

"Louis what are you doing here, and what time is it?"

"THAT WAS MEAN!"

He gives me a evil grin, and I knew what was coming

"No Louis, please, no"

I try to escape, but he starts tickling me all over

"Louis...Louis...I'm sorry..."

I say in between breaths he finally stops and helps me up. I walk over to the mirror. To find myself dressed in a black dress, which captured my curves perfectly. My hair was down with my blonde highlights touched up. My hair was curled, and I also had make up on. I touched my face, it felt like silk. No wonder why Louis was poking me. I checked myself out, and then take a selfie with Louis.

"Woow! Harry is gonna totally drool"

Louis jokes around, and makes me blush at the name of Harry. He continues

"Harry told us..."

He keeps a straight face. Wait what?!? But we aren't suppose to tell anybody. Harry! OMG should I say anything

"About him asking you out!"

He chuckles at how much I was blushing. Thank god it wasn't what I thought.

"Stop Louis! Your making me blush!"

I playfully hit his shoulder

"Btw, Sonia I came to take you to the club, the lads and Jojo are there waiting for us."

"Yahhh! I love clubs!!"

I laugh at how normal I was acting even if I knew, that this was not normal. I knew I would have to change for the media. But not who I am, but how I act and look, but I'm gonna stay me. Even if new me isn't really me. But I like the new sexy me. I grin to myself, as me and Louis get escorted into the same limo that bought us here...

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Ok we got 314 reads!! YASSS!!! Ok I actually know where I'm going with this story... SIKKKE! I'm just writing what I dream about sometimes. Yas I dream about this, don't you be judging. Haha😂😂 but I love that you guys ate actually reading! THANKS!!!