Bullshit

Harry's POV

I don't even know what's the problem with Sonia. Actually I don't don't what's the problem with girls in general, because you do what they want. But nooo they will always find a flaw. Sonia was acting strangely today, I didn't even do anything today.

Right now, I'm on my way to Louis's place. I always go to him first when I'm frustrated, what makes me more pissed is when the Larry bullshit happens over and over again. Like, can't I talk to my mate, without the shit? So I can't talk to my friend like normal teens? That's just bullshit. Just B U L L S H I T.

I finally reach Louis's apartment, I see a dark blue van moving behind my car very slowly, must be the paparazzi. I quickly get out and walk into the building. As I walk up to the 3rd floor, I remember I forgot my phone in the car. I finally reach Louis's apartment door when it flys open and 2 people run out. And I fall down, I quickly get up and see that there was indeed a lot of people in here. It looked like a party or something happened earlier.

I walk over empty beer bottles, and pizza slices ? I see Eleanor hurtling everyone out of their place. I chuckle to myself as I see louis hungover. Wow, this party must have wicked, but without me? Not cool louis, when your sober I will talk to you about this, I think to myself. I finally find a chair and turn it so I sit in it backwards as I watch Eleanor clean up the place.

"So Harry, what's up with you being here this early, it's just like 10 am. As far as I know you and the lads, neither one of you wake this early when you guys have the day off. And right now you guys are on break, unless there's some interview..."

"No Eleanor, no interview, I just had to get out, and I was alone at home too."

I sigh heavily as Eleanor gives me a bowl of cereal to eat up, she probs figured out I didn't eat. Or it was just my stomach growling.

I find the remote and turn on the tv, I go through a billion channels until I hear her name...

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Hello guys!! Lately there's been a lot of going around and yah I'm also on my girl problems so ughhhhh

Anyways question of the day:

Whose name did he hear?