The Contest and stalker?

I woke up to my phone ringing, I checked my alarm clock to check the time' 3:02 am! WTF who could be calling me this early, it was an unknown number, but still I picked it up.

"hello, is this Sonia?"

"Yes, it is, who is this?"

" I am calling from 94.5 PST, and I am sorry to disturb you, but I think this is important, I was going to let you know that you just won the contest!"

" I did!- wait what contest again?!?"

"the win an one month stay with none other then One Direction!!"

"WTF!!!"

"let me just confirm your email so I could send you the details, is it ******@Gmail.com?"

"Yes it is, I can't believe it!"

Ding, went my phone as I got the email

"I got the email"

"okay then you just need to look at the details and get packing because your going to have to stay with 1D for a month. now have a good night sleep, bye."

Okay first I get a DM from none other then Niall then I get a phone call from 94.5 PST telling me I get to stay with one direction for one month! Can life get any better!?! I don't think so.

*Harry's POV*

I check my Twitter because Niall wouldn't leave me alone, till I check this girl's post. she happened to be a huge fan. I tried act all cool, when I saw the amazing sketch of me, but she was brilliant, like wow. Niall looked pleased with himself. only one question went through my mind, who is she?

"Niall who is she?!?"

"I know you were going to ask, so me and Louis got all the information. Her name is Sonia, like you already know. She also sings, which a lot of her friends said. Um... she is a huge fan of ours, she plays soccer, basketball. Also she lives in NJ, she is a social girl, but she isn't all girlie, more of a...a... um... Tomboy, yah a tomboy" Niall finished off looking really pleased by his research.

"Wow,she sounds awesome, I wish I could meet her."

"Are you kidding me, you are Harry Styles, you can meet anyone!"

"Yah, but I don't want to sound like a stalker, like you did 2 seconds ago."

"was that an insult?" Niall said while opening a new bag if Potato chips.

"maybe" I shrugged it off and laughed while stealing a potato chip, from Niall. I wonder what Sonia, is doing right now.

BRINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

"Niall pick up your phone!"

"Mate, it's your phone," Niall replied laughing.

"ohh,

Hello, this is Harry speaking, who is this?"

"this is Liam, I wanted to tell you guys, that the radio station called me and told me they chose a girl, by the name... Sonia, ours her name, other and who ever she picks to bring along to stay with us for a month."

"Oh, what was her name again?"

"Sonia, I gtg mate"

"okay... bye.."

Could Liam be talking about the same Sonia? Or is it just a coincidence that the winner has the Sam name, looks like I have to wait and see.

************************************************************

AUTHORS NOTE!!

okay guys how did you like the chapter, is it good so far, I am sorry for the late update, I had soccer practice and school let out 1 week ago. also my kindle broke down, and I got a new one, so yah. guys leave comments and questions,and advice. I apologize for any grammar and spelling and punctuation. plz vote! I will try to update soon