Meeting 1D and shunned?

Harry's point of view

This girl in a black lace tank top and black trousers, in a store in front of me. Her name I found out was Sonia. The same Sonia that won the contest. As her friend Jojo, was talking to Sonia. I was grinning like a bafoon.

"Yah, I was hungry! I'm starving, you guys want anything?"

Wow, she has an awesome voice.

Niall looked like a girl who has been offered a million dollars.

"Did you say FOOOODDDD!!!"

That little Irish boy, will never change. Liam pipes in

"Okay, Sonia and Niall why don't you guys pick something out for the rest of lads. Me and the lads will find us a table."

I see Sonia turn back to the cashier. And Niall ordering what ever his eyes laid on.I know for sure the bill is going to he long. Wait! Where did the boys go!?! Oh, I look like such a idiot, they were all siting down at the table in the far corner.

" Harry, nice for you to join us."

Louis wiggles his eyebrows. And I catch Liam looking at me with great concern in his brown eyes. I smiled at him with a thumbs up. Letting him know I'm fine.

" Food is here people!!"

Zayn lets us know

"So Sonia... Tell us about yourself"

Liam tries to start a conversation. I think I should ask Sonia if she is who I think she is.

**Sonia's point of view**

" Um, let's see. Um.. I'm 19 and my birthday is on February 2nd. At 12:00 am. Um I love soccer!!! Like soccer is my life"

I look at Harry who looks like he was in his own world, nice to know that my favorite person in the world isn't interested . Oh well.but I still continue like usssall.

" And like I love you guys, I guess that's all. I can't think of anything else. But first things first. Weren't we suppose to meet you guys in London not here?"

"Um, yah, but Har- I mean all of us were desperate to see u"

Louis says with a huge grin on his face. Okay something's fishy and I wonder what.

"Um, Niall do you want the rest of my sandwich?"

I asked

" You sure?"

Awe he looks so cute, lol, stop fangirling out! And I feel my phone vibrate.

" Yah, I'm not... Hungry. I'm... Going to go um to... THE GIRFT SHOP!!! Yah!"

" Sonia! Why so loud! Chill your tits."

Thanks Jovonna, nice work, now make me look wierd in front of my boys. Okay, time go to the bathroom....

**Jovonna's point of view**

Okay, I wonder what's up with her.

" I'm gonna go with see what's up with her"

" Wait give us your numbers. So we can call you guys."

Awe Niall is so sweet! Stop it jojo! Don' t fangirl right now.

" yah sure,"

I take his phone and type my number in.

"okay see you guys in a few"

I jog after her. Wait... Why is she going to the bathroom? Um is she feeling okay?

***Sonia's point of view***

I go to the bathroom and check my phone.

"WAT THE FUCK!"

I literally scream in the bathroom and an old lady walks out of one of the stalls. Giving me a concerned look. Opps. I smile, like I did not just scream. 300 more people followed me in the past hour! Like I didn't even tweet andything, and I check there is alot of retweets. Then I spot one username. One username that was behind this whole event. The username read:

@Harry_Styles

Like wtf! HARYY FUCKING STYLES FOLLOWED ME AND THEN RETWEETED ME!!! I shouldn't be fangirling over this because Im spending a week with him soon and I just met him. But still!! Then, I check what he said:

"@Harry_Styles: I love your art, I seen it, and I wanted to know if u have any other talents also are you the same Sonia who won?"

What do I do now!?! Like I cant tell him it's me, or should I!?! Actually lets make this intresting....