Transformation

Jojo's POV

I seriously didn't get Carolyn she made me sign a contract saying that I'm officially dating Niall, but had to listen to her under the contract, except the contract was like 5 pages and stuff. Both me and Niall signed it, I wonder what this is all about, because now me and the lads are at a AWESOME HOTEL!! And like yah I know they always get to stay at these types of celebrity hotels but wooooow!!! Like WOOW!! Niall holds my hand and we walk to get the keys, but there were only 5 keys.

"Wait why only 5 keys, like where are me and Sonia gonna sleep? Like dude!"

I ask Niall, but he just chuckles,

"Jojo, Carolyn probs wants you to stay with me in my room"

He winks at me and continues

"And idk about Sonia"

I laugh,

"I love Carolyn so much right now"

I say as Niall sweeps me off the floor and carries me bridal style to his room. No not his room. OUR room, yes me and Niall Horan, are sharing a room!!! OMG I never in my dreams thought this was possible, well maybe in my dreams, I had a lot of dreams. Gosh, I laugh to myself. As we walk into our room, there were 2 girls who looked about 20ish waiting for us. One who I realize as Lou and the other I never seen in any picture with the lads.

Lou speaks up

"Heyyyy! Your Jojo! I'm Lou and I'm the lads hairdresser, here ever they go I go, so Carolyn wanted me to do your and Sonia's hair every day too! I know exciting!"

Wow she's so nice, and this is so cool!!

"OMG thank you!!!"

I giggle

"By the way, not to ruin anything, but Niall this is Sonia's and Jojos room."

We laugh at Nialls face, which was priceless

"Awe c'mon Lou!"

He does a puppy face, which made me melt a little inside, AWWEE

"Noooo"

She pushes him out of the room, then the other lady introduces herself as the dresser lady or some, like she picks our cloths for us! Wow! This is so being famous! Like wow! I love and hate Carolyn. Love for all this but hate for no Niall and mine room. I laugh and wonder where Sonia is. I try her phone but no one answers. I try again, but no answer, dang. What's up with that?

Sonia POV

"So you are Sonia, um not bad, with some work you will be ready"

Carolyn grins and gets up and looks me up and down

"Harry, Sonia, you guys must have heard the news, about you both dating. But of coarse you are not, but Harry with your image in the media. You have to get a gf soon, one which lasts more then couple months, more like one year. Looks like you have no choice but to date Sonia"

Carolyn takes out a folder and takes out a packet

"Now, today is April 17th, 2014, after today you guys are going to be a couple for the media. You both have to stay a couple, till April 17th, 2015. Or I have every right to take both you in court, now you guys must sign this contract saying you guys agree"

I just stare at her, how can she force me to date him, like I don't mind, but you can't just do this under a contract like duuudeee. Before I say anything Harry picks up the pen and signs the contract. He hands me the pen and try's to force a smile.

"What? I can't just lie, for a year!! I barely can lie for an hour! Besides I can't stay with him forever, I have to work and everything"

I exclaim, like I can't just sign this

"Sonia, I understand, that's why we are giving you a job of a model, and you get what ever you want, in reasoning, you get what the boys of 1D get, just sign the contract. I know this is one of your dreams, we have seen your twitter account @iluv1D-"

"I will do it!"

I stop her before she said my account name, and then I pick up the pen and sign the paper.

"Remember, Sonia, Harry, both of you must not let anyone, and I mean anyone, know about this contract, none of the lads, not Jovonna, no one. Understood?"

We both nod our heads, oh boy this is gonna be hard,

"Sonia you have an appointment in the spa on the 4th floor, right now, your getting a make over and you would be meeting your trainer there as well, nice meeting you Sonia"

"But-"

"Bye Sonia, bye Harry"

We took this as a bye and existed the room, this is gonna awkward. Harry tries to lighten up the mood

"At least we get to go down the elevator?"

He grins

"Yah, Harry are you ok with ur "dating"?"

I ask

"The real question are you ready for the transformation?"

"Wait what?!?"

He chuckles and the elevator stops on floor 4, I walk out,

"See you Sonia, don't change yourself"

What?!?

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Hey guys!!! Ok so i made this chapter longer, hope you guys liked it!! Ok we have a lot of reads! Plz comment! And please follow

Love yah all