Dancing,singing,and 1D!?!

Sonia's point of view

"Sonia! I'm so happy for you!!" My mom said

"Me too! I will really miss you, are you sure you and dad don't want to come to the airport?"

"Yah, we have your Aunt Joey coming over and I think there would be less drama"

she explained. She seriously is the best mom ever.

"Mom, I'll miss you soooo much and I will try to keep you updated, okay?"

"No, you enjoy yourself, but dot have to much funn"

She wiggled her eyebrows

"Moooommm!! I'm not a little girl! I'm 19! Trust me"

I laughed,

"HOOOOOONNNNKKKK"

"I think it's Jojo , she said we will go together"(Jojo her full name is Jovonna is the my bffl that's also coming with me)

"Bye mom! I will miss you so much! Tell dad I said I will miss him too!"

"Okay, bye, love!"

As I dragged my bags outside,

I saw silent tears flowing down her face. I put my own sunglasses on to cover the own tears that were pushing against my eyes.

"Hey! Chica! I seriously can't wait!" Blah blah blah she talks alot

**At the airport**

"Flight number 26 going to London Uk, because of the strong winds in UK there is an 1 1/2 hour delay. Farther information will be announced"

"Great!! I'm hungry! Jojo go grab me food!"

I yelled as I pulledy iPhone and earbuds out out of my purse

"Um, how about a no! Don't be a potato and go get it yourself, lol"

Jojo sassed

"Fine, would you like anything ?"

"Sure, get me anything that is food."

I smirked and put my head phones on and walked off to the food court....

***Jojo's point of view***

I watched Sonia as she plugged her earbuds in and started singing and danced to the food court, that girl. Is crazzy...

Wtf! Is that... Is that! Omfg it is! No no, Sonia look up, shit! She is not going to like this! She needs my help! Oh! First lets add some last minute make up on!

**Sonia's point of view ***

BEST SONG EVER CAME ON! THIS IS MY JAM!

Maybe it's the way she walked (wow) straight into my heart and stole it.

Through the doors and past the guards (wow), just like she already owned it.

I said, "Can you give it back to me?" She said, "Never in your wildest dreams."

And we danced all night to the best song ever.

And I started doing my moon walk, and did I mention I'm singing the lyrics out loud! Yah buddy!

We knew every line. Now I can't remember

How it goes but I know that I won't forget her

'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever.

As I was doing my moonwalk, I bumped into something, or someone. Oh what ever! "Sorry" and then I continued with my Jam!

I think it went oh, oh, oh

I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah

I think it goes oh

Said her name was Georgia Rose (wow), and her daddy was a dentist.

Said I had a dirty mouth (I got a dirty mouth) but she kissed me like she meant it.

Maybe it's the way she walked (wow) straight into my heart and stole it.

Through the doors and past the guards (wow), just like she already owned it.

I said, "Can you give it back to me?" She said, "Never in your wildest dreams."

And we danced all night to the best song ever.

We knew every line. Now I can't remember

How it goes but I know that I won't forget her

'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever.

I think it went oh, oh, oh

I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah

I think it goes oh

Said her name was Georgia Rose (wow), and her daddy was a dentist.

Said I had a dirty mouth (I got a dirty mouth) but she kissed me like she meant it.

Ugh!!! As I was I getting up from my awesome split I bumped into someone and then another someone! That did it! took my earbuds out

" excuse me! Does everyone have to get bumped my me when Im

Jamming to Best song---"

Jesus!! In front of me I saw Louis, Niall, Harry, Liam, and Zayn! Am I daydreaming again? I think I am. I shook my head and then walked away to the food court.

"Sonia!"

"Yah?"

As I turned away from the cashier, I saw Jojo walking towards me. With 5 of my fav boys looking at me smirking. I think I'm daydreaming again! Grr

"Sonia! Are you crazy first you bump into the lads and then walk away?"

Jojo yelled at me

"What?!"

So I wasn't daydreaming, Sonia act calm. As I continued,

"Yah, I was hungry! I'm starving, you guys want anything?"....

*authors note*

Okay sorry 4 the very late update I don't know if I should continue so guys comment and vote and like THIS IS US!! OMG! I'm watching tomorrow!! I CAN'T WAIT! Follow my twitter @iluv1D_2018

Also Collins key from America's got talent followed me! I'm so happy as I downloaded Just Can't Let Her Go on my iPhone. It is awesomez! And skool starts soon on the 4th this Wednesday!! Ugh!! So yah guys tell me if u like this and I will continue and comment and vote PLZ

We have 58 readers!! Thank you guys! And if u want to e in the story then tell me!